Have YOU Ever Been NUDE iN PUBLiC like inside this thread?.. or would like to?..

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by MervyPervy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Well, depends on how you look at it....

2. bOlivia

bOlivia Member

3. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

Well, I was already naked when I came in-does that count? :tongue:

Sure, I'd love to go nude in public if I didn't get arrested. My whole family is nude at home, and as much as possible wherever we are. I don't know if I'd want to be nude in public in some parts of Texas during mosquito season-it's bad enough with clothes on. Other than that, and extreme cold, I'd go without clothes in public as much as I could.

4. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

You might check out www.nudist-resorts.org There are hardly any near where we live, it's such a conservative area.

5. jbach58

jbach58 Member

there's nothing better than walking nude down a long beach full of people in the same attire. If you go to France, there's Cap D'agde, Euronat, CHM Montliviet fo rstarters. They all have camping or rent bungalows. In the US there are many clubs but fewer beaches. Sandy Hook in NJ is ok, and I think Haulover beach is another popular beach

6. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

I wouldnt want to get arrested, but i would like to be nude in public. I def. would like to be nude in my bck yard, or in the woods behind my house... Ide also love to go to a nudist resort or a nude beach

7. Amanda33

Amanda33 Member

I'm nekkid! ^^ I grew up as A nudist so I'm not shy about being naked anywhere in public. it's exhilarating to walk around naked outdoors!

8. chajjohnson

chajjohnson Member

i would love to go nude a lot more but like liberal said there arent a lot of people my age (17) who are down with that kinda stuff, and even if they are i dont really have any means of finding out about it.

9. Some call me Jim

Some call me Jim Member

you ride bikes nude?
    are you male?

i'd find that quite uncomfortable :S

10. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

theres a couple of times i've been naked in the street - very late night/early morning. one time was when i was 18, had been out with some friends and was pretty drunk. we were walking back from town cuz we couldnt afford a taxi, going the back roads which were totally deserted at that time. for some reason (i guess it seemed a good idea the time) i decided what i really needed to do was take my top off... once that was off of course it was only logicl i should take the rest off too!

i wound up walking home naked carrying my clothes, my friends were egging me on which gave me courage but it was exciting enough anyway.

11. magnus greel

magnus greel Member

I like the whole idea of public nudity, it would be an incredible thing to be in something like the Seattle Fremont parade or the Bay to Breakers thing. Maybe though I just have a fantasy about dropping barriers, and being in a freer sort of community. Anyway, the body paint idea with the Fremont Solstice Parade is great... I've had a story idea in my head (as opposed to a story idea in my foot I guess) about everyone in a town lining up nude on the last day before the end of the world to get body-painted, and some go mad depending on what designs they're painted with. There's some reason that scenario's going through my head, but I don't know what it is yet.

I've done drawings of nude figures, pedestrians, in a science fiction setting, a sort of skybase in the clouds, with walkways supported by nothing seemingly.

12. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

Ah, there's the rub.

I had a few goes at guerrilla nudity on the regular beach in Brighton last summer - generally nobody took much notice and a few people even smiled. But one day someone complained to the police and I had an awkward, lengthy interview with a copper, which rather dampened my enthusiam for any further exploits (though he didn't take any action in the end). The worst thing is, I suspect the people who complained weren't even shocked or offended, they were just a couple of teenagers doing it for a laugh. Ho ho.

13. 7point65

7point65 Banned

Just goes to show how absolutely LUDICROUS some of our modern age laws have become!!
    Back to this topic...

Thirty years ago I lived in the woods 10 miles out from town at a place I christened Bat Pass. One warm day when I was feeling a bit wild I stepped back outside wearing ONLY a pair of shoes. Tentatively at first as I meandered out the door and into the warm sunshine. My closest neighbor about a quarter mile away. I was about 100' from the cabin in the clearing when a small plane flew over. Silly modest me ran pell mell for the porch and thru the door where I quickly pulled on my britches and a shirt. And THAT was the LAST TIME I was nude in public!!

Although in my not so recent past I found it particularly liberating to walk naked upstairs in the gfs bedroom when I'd roll out of bed in the morning to take a pee and then get under the covers with her for some early morning frolicking or just plain licking.........:D:love:

14. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

is it possible when you were intoxicated you could've thought you were nude walking home ?

15. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

In public, like others - I'd only do it, if it were legal.

Here in Australia, they're coming down hard on all this, and have talked in the past about closing certain beaches - the only remaining place/s for public nudity to occur.

16. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

It's all talk - nudity is a basic human right. A person's body is their own to do with it as they want as long as they are not behaving in a sexual manner in public.

As long as civil disobedience is in our blood, nobody can stamp out nudism.

17. free30

free30 Member

I did walk naked in public once, although depends what you mean by public! I was on a beach on a hot summers day where the tide goes out for literally miles... I think i had walked out about a mile or so and there was no one around as far as the eye could see, just a vast expanse of muddy sand. I suddenly just had this urge to take all my clothes off - I have no idea why!! Just wanted to see how it felt i think and also just so i could say ive done it... Can say it felt really nice feeling the sun and the wind on my whole body. Kept walking for about 10 mins then put my clothes back on again. Theres no way anyone could have seen me as there was absolutely NO ONE around and i was so far away from the shore. So like i said it depends what you mean by public!

18. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've been enjoying the nudist lifestyle for several years at home.

Lastnight, I went out on my front porch and sat nude. The light was on in my front yard and someone could have seen me if they came by. I also went out on my back porch and yard which is well lite by the street light.

Today, I went out on the front porch at about noon with only my shorts on. My neighbor across the street was sitting on her porch with her sister. I slipped off my shorts and sat there naked for about an hour. Actually waved to them while there. lol Of course, they couldn't see me.

Later in the afternoon, I ran to the bank. Before I pulled out, I slipped my shorts down to below my knees and drove all the way to the bank and back naked. I was at a stop light and a woman pulled up 2 lanes over (to my right) but I don't think see saw anything. lol

I'm always naked in my house.

19. jessicap

jessicap Member

I love the idea of being nude, although I'm a bit too chicken to walk around in public naked. I've always loved the feeling of being nude though. Went topless on a beach in France (lots of people doing the same) and it just felt so amazing. I suppose it wouldn't be like that if it was normal for you, but for me I loved it. I tend to be naked around the house a lot, but only if I'm there alone, or maybe the bf is there.

20. aussienudiedudie

aussienudiedudie Guest

i have been naked in public but no one saw me. i was at my local park and i didnt see anyone around so i decided to just take all my clothes off and take a walk. it was a great feeling. i was so scared i was going to get caught but luckily i didnt. i hope to do it again.