Have You Ever Been Milked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HippyForce1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. HippyForce1

HippyForce1 Members

Prostate milking, in my case, I choose a woman in black latex to stick a silver dildo up my ass and milk me dry then let me go down on her and then sleep. How about you? Who wants milking?

2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Yes several times, on a milking table, unable to see who was doing what underneath.

Rocket_man, jmadre and 721Jonny like this.
  3. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

Had a girlfriend milk my cock, no prostate play. I enjoyed both the stimulation and her taking initiative to make me cum

jmadre and erofant like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yes, both by fingers playing with my prostate and by the tip of a cock rubbing on it.

Simon :)

721Jonny likes this.
  5. SmoothRyder43

SmoothRyder43 Members

Yes. Fingers and toys. Hell of an experience.

g65389pon and Jerry35007 like this.
  6. Tiger1

Tiger1 Members

How did u use ur fingers?

7. RockyLovesPanties

RockyLovesPanties Newbie

+( I can't make it happen

8. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

You know if I'd known about that before I was married I might have tried it out. It sounds rather delicious. As it is my wife usually works my prostate most days.

9. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Its on my Bucket List

10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I wasn’t really sure I knew what milked meant but after reading a few comments I get it.
    I was thinking more of using the term milked related to what my wife did to me a few years ago. She was not a fan of oral except on her. She blew me for foreplay a little most of our marriage, but back when she was premenopausal and horny as I’ve ever seen her I chided her about never really giving me a blow job asking how many hundreds of times have I gotten her off. She didn’t get pissed at all it seemed. A day or so later out of the blue she’s yanking my cock out to suck it. She was going to give me something to think about. She gave me as good of blowjob as I’ve ever had, got me off in minutes and knew exactly how to get me to cum quickly. Not a drop on the carpet, she swallowed it. I said something like “ wow, I had no idea you could do that, you’ve had a lot practice at some point.” “ Yeah I have, yours is easy. No gaging.” That was the sexiest thing she has ever said. Telling me she had sucked a lot of dick bigger than mine. She never did that again.

jmadre likes this.
  11. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Have not but would love to experience it.........

12. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Love it, haven’t had a full on orgasm but cum dripping from the tip of my cock. Feels great. At least once a week.

13. Tiger1

Tiger1 Members

How do u manage to do that?

jmadre likes this.
  14. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Big vibrator up my ass, hits my prostate in all the right places. As soon as I get it in, and it hits the spot drops start falling. I started with small toys and plugs, but the bigger the better now. I’ve worn plugs all day before. Even went to a party one time, told the host I was wearing it. She was quite excited!

jmadre and 721Jonny like this.
  15. Tiger1

Tiger1 Members

Sounds like a good.time, I tried a small.prostate.massager like the aneros and tried J.O while it was inside of me,.and it didn't really do anything for me.....maybe it was to small I dunno....how did you no if you hit your.prostate?

Geez you must've been saluting every minute with a big ol' wet spot in front while you were at the party lol

jmadre likes this.
  16. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I love it and have had a few hands free orgasms! Plus if I keep stroking my prostate I will easily cum a 2nd time with in minutes but I’m usually too spent to try for a third. My wife has done it a couple of times while sucking my cock and she pegs me. All are great fun!

17. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

You’re so lucky. I’ve heard it’s an incredible long lasting orgasm, wish I could get there.

18. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

It took me awhile to get there but when I did best orgasms ever. Haven't been able to get there in a there in a while.

19. 721Jonny

721Jonny Members

I'd love to be restrained in a chair or on a milking bench and have someone milk me dry.

20. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

How is this different from a conventional handjob?

jmadre likes this.