Have you ever been in a threesome?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Narcolepsy, Mar 30, 2008.

1. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

Yeah, that's not so easy though, especially if you have to start from scratch with someone you've never met yet!

The setup with that friend was perfect. Too bad it ended so horrible

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'ts the chance you take be patient! Sometimes that's hard to do when your having a good time and you don't want it to end but deep inside you know it's not right!

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Isn't it awesome................Sounds like my wife's story.....................Did you two have a conversation with each other.

jmadre likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

You have to be careful how they go sometimes. Those emotions can take over and spoil the moment too. The last time I was involved with two women it almost went awry. Before we got started my partner left the room. She was gone long enough that her girlfriend and I just went ahead instead of waiting. My partner was offended that we didn't wait. When she came back in the room and saw that we were fucking she got a little upset. It was selfish for us to go ahead without her. I pulled out and we both paid attention to my partner to make it good with her. It worked out and in the end we had a good time.

jmadre likes this.
  5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I wonder who invented the "threesome' they should get a "medal" pinned on them............lol

Python 8, weysally and jmadre like this.
  6. drock69

drock69 Members

I’ve been in two threesomes!

jmadre likes this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Weysally your one naughty woman!..................lol

jmadre likes this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Next time ask!.................lol

jmadre likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sounds good to me..............Same here!

10. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I did turn down one invite many years ago. I was doing some minor house repairs for one of my daughter's friends. The person was in a relationship with another woman. They asked if I would have sex with one of them. They were trying to have a baby. There was no way that I was going to do anything with my daughter's friend. Let alone help one of them get pregnant . The who thing was a little weird . The more fem of the two wanted to have sex while her partner was having foreplay with her. Later that day or the next day. My daughter asked if they came onto me . I mentioned that the one wanted a baby. But I was not the one to help her with it. My daughter was like " Oh, okay . No big deal " I often wondered if my daughter was some how involved with their plans. Really pushing me to go there to do the minor repairs for them. I have never regretted turning it down.

jmadre likes this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You did what was right....................Unbelievable!..........

jmadre likes this.
  12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Most of our threesomes have been with a friend of ours on occasion with a complete stranger we met while being at a bar. Either one is real hot but with a stranger it makes it kind a exciting not knowing what to expect!

jmadre likes this.
  13. nympho man

nympho man Member

My wife and had been in several. It’s the most erotic thing in the world if everything go’s good. But it’s certainly not like the movies on all of them lol

MikeBD likes this.
  14. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

Have had many ffm as my ex girlfriend as she loves pussy. I just had my first mfm in many years last week and much prefer ffm . My neighbor wanted to see her husband suck cock . I got to fuck her and eat her pussy while the husband sucked my cock. I would not have done it but her pussy tasted soooooo good . She loved watching me load his mouth with cum . She then kissed his taking a lot of my cum . Acutely pretty hot.

jmadre and ledzep75 like this.
  15. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Twice here. One of each type

jmadre likes this.
  16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Had several MFM's and one FMF but just remembered one other threesome that I'd forgotten about . I know , how could I have forgotten that !
    I was out of town with my fwb and an old friend who'd taken a liking to her . He didn't know the relationship she and I had . They'd gone to a party that I'd passed on going to . I hung around the hotel bar most of the night then returned to our room late .
    I let myself in and found her lying on the bed with his face buried in her pussy enjoying himself . I stripped to my shorts and climbed into the other bed . Right away she motioned me over to their bed pulled down my shorts and pulled me by the cock into her mouth . I wasn't sure how my old pal would react but he never missed a lick of that delicious pussy . After she'd sucked all the cum out of me she could , she always swallowed , I climbed back into the other bed and went to sleep . I'm sure they carried on into the night but I bailed .

Not much of a threesome and that's probably why I'd forgotten about it .

jmadre likes this.
  17. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A couple of swinger group parties at a hotel if that counts. Not really a pre-planned threesome but more like a room full of people doing fun things and at some point two other people are involved with whatever you're up to. Fun for sure. I'd like a more formal threesome and my FWB has one every month with two other guys. Key word....OTHER guys. Sigh...

jmadre likes this.
  18. jj07

jj07 Members

Doesn’t seem like much of threesome without intercourse. Cuddling and handjobs?