Have you ever been caught

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by cutguy, Jun 1, 2006.

1. cutguy

cutguy Member

Have you ever been caught havin a wank and if so how and by who

2. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

A few times I've been VERY VERY close to getting caught. Thankfully I had a creaky floorboard outside my bedroom which gave me a few seconds advance warning. My mother is the only person to almost catch me at it.
    How embarrassing is that?

3. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Lets see...By my sister, by my sister and her friend, and by my dad.

4. Anders

Anders Member

Only once by mine ex.while she was showering i layed underneath her in the tub.While i was playing with myself
    She played if she didnt had a clue....then al of a sudden she came down to ................wow

5. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

I got caught by my mom a number of times from about the time I was 6 or 7 until I was in my teens. She caught me when I was in bed and in the bathtub quite a few times. She usually told me to stop doing it, but I never paid any attention to her. One time, I must have been about 13, I was standing in my room and masturbating with my jeans pulled down to around mid-thigh level, and I was looking at a poster I had on my wall of a sexy guy-can't remember who it was. Anyway, I had already started the rise toward an orgasm and my breathing had started getting heavy, and my dad walked in (I didn't even know he was home). He didn't say anything, just walked out, but I was so embarrased, I didn't say anything to him the rest of the day.

6. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I never got caught, I was to sneaky...

7. cutguy

cutguy Member

lol Charise thankfully i ve never been caught by my parents but a complete stranger. extremely horny in a public place so i got to a toilet and sit down to have a little fun and then i hear the door creak, some radomer walks into the cubicle he kinda freezed on the spot stared at my dick and then walked out kinda creepy yet horny expeirence

8. KParker730

KParker730 Member

i havent been caught... but i have caught my sister tons of times. shes only 10 for gods sake, but every time i look around she has her hand in her pants! she doesnt act embarassed about it, so uhh i guess good for her?

9. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

Parker, your sister a freak :)

10. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

nope never been caught, too sneaky ;P

11. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

She sounds like me at that age, although I tried not to let other people see me doing it.

Inkansas likes this.
  12. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I've never been caught. But all the floors in our house made a pissload of noise if you walked on them, and being that there was nowhere else to walk, i could hear people coming a mile away.

13. iliketocum

iliketocum Member

i was caught shooting my load by my aunt when i was fifteen!--i was totally naked aswell just kneeling there with a great big hard on splashing the pages of a girly mag!--i never heard her come in the house and i was so shocked i just froze but it was toooo late id already hit the spot;)

i could never look her in the eye again after that!:eek:

14. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

cutguy and me are kinda on the same boat, i was im class though and this girl with really big u no wats i liked looked over at me and i had my hand in my pants..... omg it was so embaresing!