Have you been to an official nudist colony/resort?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Rigamarole, Jun 19, 2006.

1. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

We often go to our local, it is very relaxing in no way sexually stimulating (behind closed doors is another matter entirly). If you sitting down watching a football match, or playing pool etc, it's like being at home with friends, but without clothes on... http://members.optusnet.com.au/~tenrr/

2. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

The only nudist resort I enjoyed going to over 20 years here in Victoria ceased operations after two-plus decades in March this year. In the last 3 years however, I didn't go as much as I once did, chiefly because of the amount of alcohol and fights and arguments and banality that people got themselves into. Bottles and bottles of wine, scotch, rum, bourbon, beer ... everything and more, consumed by hard-core drinkers who then misbehaved VERY badly e.g. wandering around with full on boners, pushing their tackle into the faces of women when dancing, wanking on NYE... Alcohol meant guests, guests meant money in the door — plenty of it, and it was drink, drink, drink. Well, the resort is gone now, leaving only a couple of others where this sort of thing doesn't happen (and hopefully will not happen). I prefer now to do my own thing, travel solo and camp nude far, far away from this ridiculous scene of sedentary activities, wine, food and lazing about.
    OzNorth, why is there a green frog in the cup on the Rates place, prey tell!? Hmm, lightning in the wet season, Litchfield NP, Kakadu. Just the place for Brutus running Velvia and me I think! When's the next plane up!? :seeya:

3. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I've never been to a nudist resort as such. Have been to nudist beaches adjacent to them. So I'm not in a swimming pool or caravan naked, just sunbathing.

4. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

5. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

Not yet...I would love to though!

6. jackier

jackier Member

OMG! I have heard of Bay to Breakers but not this one. If my friends are down I would do it.

7. jackier

jackier Member

Oh, and to answer the question, not yet but when it gets warmer, I want to go to Laguna Del Sol in North California. Anyone been?

8. Olgierd

Olgierd Member

I've been to Berkshire Vista in New England. It's basically a clothing-optional swingers club. Booze flows like a river and most visitors are 40+. I am perpetually single, so on the third day of my 5-day stay I was approached and asked to leave and never return.