Have you been exposed to Covid?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by wrat1, Mar 26, 2021.

?

Have you been exposed to Covid?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2021.
  1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

16.7%
  3. not to my knowledge

50.0%
  1. wrat1

wrat1 Members

By exposed I mean been in close proximity to someone who tested positive NOT someone who "thinks" they "may " have had it .

I have now been exposed for certain twice, once back at the end of October got tested and was negative, now this past Tues I had a much greater exposure indoors and close proximity, now I wait

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not to my knowledge. Never had a test either as I haven't had any symptoms and there was no where convenient nearby to get a test for the heck of it. But I did get my first vaccine shot 2 days ago. Woo hoo!
    My parents got Covid after their 1st shot (not from the shot, they think from a crowded Florida restaurant they went to).
    I hope your test comes back negative.

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I WFH.
    Have two bubbles but don't really mix with others so interaction is minimum.
    The issue of being exposed is tricky, as carriers can be anyone.
    With a number of people still not wearing masks/socially distancing I ensure that I take precautions - but nothing is perfect and so, -
    'Not to my knowledge'
    (Jab1 completed, Jab 2 set for June) ... Time will tell I guess

4. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Two times. The first I had to self quarantine for 14 days The second time I was told to only quarantine for 5 days unless I start to show symptoms. Which I never did. Since then I have had both of my shots.

5. Flashdown

Flashdown Members

Yes, my wife had it, our kids and myself were in close contact with her before she showed any symptoms up to about 3 days after she started to show symptoms of having Covid. None of us were infected by her. I told her after being together for 30years I now know, that I'm immune to her :tearsofjoy:

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I live in covid free zone, like North Korea, only not as rich and fun as North Korea.

7. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Three times.
    Just bounced off me but a I had more of s issue with Long Covid .It made me insomniac for around 6 months .

The vacinne I have just had ,had similar effects to my Covid symptoms for when I had the Virus .Fatigue is my new enemy to conquer

8. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

More than likely have been exposed due to attending all the Cruise Nights with our cars. I take 3000iu of Vitamin D per day . Vaccine? Not getting it until I see that it is safe !