Have you become more sexually active during the Covid lockdown?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Klimax2gether, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Angela36

Angela36 Members

It's really sad to hear of so many single people that are having to go without sex during this pandemic. I would think glory holes would be acceptable regarding social distancing guidelines. If my apartment complex would allow it I would cut a hole in my front door in an effort to comfort those who are alone. No way to transmit the virus through the door!

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Times are getting tough! There’s a house behind me that an older couple live in every once in awhile their daughter will come visit and use the pool. I’ve seen her before from far and never really paid much attention to her. Except for yesterday, all this time cooped up is beginning to mess with me or she was messing with me, either way I was getting messed with. She was prancing around in her skimpy bikini with her tits about falling out of her top. She is bigger in the boob department than I prefer, I’m getting weak, and my cock getting desperate.

Joshua Van, Angela36 and RBecca like this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What are you waiting for?? Go for it!

Micheal9 likes this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Ding dong! I have a delivery for you! Zzzzzzzzzzzzipp, flomp....ahhhhhh. Oh, and uh, here is your pizza......

Tjr2018 likes this.
  5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Exactly!

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  6. Mickymee

Mickymee Members

I love your attitude @Angela36 its kinda majorly turning me on over here! I just wish I had someone as fun as you to play with and make the lockdown more fun! Hehe :p

I hope that wasnt too upfront to say, I wasnt trying to be crude or anything lol

Oh and yes to answer the forum question, I have become much, much more sexually active during the lockdown! :D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    Angela36 and Klimax2gether like this.
  7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Please elaborate how you are more sexually active during lockdown.

8. sidss

sidss Banned

A lot less with my other partners but a lot more with my bf. My other ones are in the high risk age group so it's not very safe for me to meet with them.

Deejay88, Joshua Van and bry75 like this.
  9. LydaG

LydaG Members

Need some help?;)

Klimax2gether likes this.
  10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

all help accepted

11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hell yeah, My wife and I continue to stay sexed up, and even more adventurous

Joshua Van likes this.
  12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Please share your adventurous sex act. We can also try.

13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I will accept any help. What can you offer?

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kilmax,
    I’m not sure I can offer much help. My wife is a willing participant. We recently became members of a small and private nudist resort. This place is very safe for all women, shapes and sizes. It is all about the women and “their” self esteem. No one judges. If that happens it is dealt with quickly by the members and management. Actually it is very respectful. Aside from that, this place has relaxed rules. We go there often and this keeps us sexed up. As a side note: My wife had self confidence problems for years and then she took control of her body and is super confident today. We also have recently been doing more mutual masturbation and my wife has found a new toy she plays with while watching TV. You and your wife need to find a balance that also pushes your comfort levels. We also talk about sex daily.

Klimax2gether and Joshua Van like this.
  15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

With her current partner, so for me there was no change. I still took care of myself regularly

16. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

With no current partner

17. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Right in the beginning we started doing it outside or in my little garage/workshop thing. she'd surprise me every now and then down there when the kids went to sleep. sex was really hot. I began to wonder any night I was working down there if she was going to show up or not. made it exciting for me. we have been getting it on more regularly after a slower period during that first year or so after having kids