Have you become more sexually active during the Covid lockdown?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Klimax2gether, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We are all in lockdown across the world. How has it affected our sexual behaviours? Are we enjoying more sex, experimenting new ways? Have we learnt anything new to enhance our sex? We are a couple in our 50s and enjoying the lockdown.
    All couples, singles, males and females please share your experiences. It will help each other to learn new practices.

2. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I am certainly getting more than usual living with my girlfriend and her sister, although I was getting sufficient sex before the lockdown

Joshua Van likes this.
  3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

That is a positive side of the lockdown. In wat ways you are getting more than usual as you are with two women?

4. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Both girls have big sex drives I wish my big brother was here to share the load

Joshua Van likes this.
  5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

My imagination has become a LOT more sexually active, and I didn't think that was possible. Also, I've become very close to my neighbors over the past few weeks. And there are two guys I've never been interested in before who I would now gladly have sex with all night long given the opportunity. I'm getting close to having that opportunity. OMG I need that so fucking bad right now. I'm almost climbing the walls with sexual frustration. Put together a tremendous sexual frustration and a very erotic imagination, and I'm expecting fireworks soon!

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I think tonight's the night Angela................

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

A threesome is just what you need getting fucked through the night

Angela36 likes this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Heads or tails? I call head.

Angela36 likes this.
  9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Y

10. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

The reason is because he has a enormous cock and is great watching him go into action

11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I do love watching live. So far what are the things you are doing to the girls? How are they treating you?

12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I wish. If only. I'll settle for just one guy.

13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Luv watching a huge cock in action!

bry75 likes this.
  14. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

We are a good team when we do a threesome

Klimax2gether and Angela36 like this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I'll bet!

bry75 likes this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

So, Angela, there's those two neighbor guys - treat yourself to a MFM.....

Angela36 likes this.
  17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I wish all three will become more sexually, physically and mentally invigorated when you do threesome. What are your special methods of satisfying both girls at the same time?

18. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

If I am on my own they like doggy while the other girl would stand over her and lick her pussy.
    If there is me and my brother and one girl DP is always pleasing two huge cocks at work

cindy94 and Angela36 like this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Why do you think one guy is better than two?

20. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

Sex, if desired by both, also helps to ease the tensions of forced stay at home and work, which actually occupies most of the day, more than when you go to the office.
    Probably for the married couples who have lived together for many years the difference is not so abysmal.
    For me and my girlfriend, however, this lockdown has brought about an important change.
    Before it started, we could only see each other during the weekend because we live in different cities.
    But now we live together and this is a novelty for us, a new situation.
    It's different when you have a date with your partner once in a while. There is the aspect of waiting for a new appointment and the fact that you are preparing for that.
    For an appointment you get ready and try to always be at your best. Applies to both. When you always live together it's different. You are not always at your best. You are as you are.
    But perhaps you also have the opportunity to get to know your partner better. You can understand if you really like her, in everyday life.
    You have less chance of hiding yourself, of playing your part as an actor. It is inevitable.
    She finds out who you are and vice versa.

If there is affinity I believe that intimacy also grows, and I find it positive. Even for sex. You can discover things you like, and maybe you are less ashamed to ask them and you don't hide them. Even if personal spaces must be respected. A little mystery must always remain, otherwise maybe you lose interest.
    However I find that natural beauty, a face even without make-up, pajamas or normal underwear can also be very exciting, a new situation, doing something in a different context.

Speaking of privacy, I can more rarely attend this forum. Last night I was browsing the forum and I followed a link. She caught me while I was looking at that external link and, curious, she wanted to see what it was.
    At first I was a little embarrassed, but then we had fun watching it together and it ended up that we started petting and then ended up having sex in a rather passionate way.