Have u swam on acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WhatKind, Apr 4, 2007.

1. WhatKind

WhatKind Member

about a month back i dropped 2 hits of what i must say some quality shit with some mates we were at my place with the whole house to our selfs i have a swimming pool which was nice and warm that day so we decided to have a swim of cause we had 2 sober friends just in case of any crazy shit happend. But an awesome experience like nothing i had felt before it felt like i was weightless if like being in space would feel like anyone tried it. But be sure to have a sober person around. Peace

2. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i've been in a swimming pool one time on acid.

but i've been in the ocean several times on acid. all i'll say is that the ocean is much more exciting/stimulating/intense than the pool....

3. Gizmo Duck72

Gizmo Duck72 Member

I snuck into my neighborhood park swimming pool one night whilst tripping with a few friends. It was an amazing experience. I felt like a jellyfish. Whether at a swimming pool or in the ocean, I highly recommend it.

4. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

I was in space on acid once, but then the trip ended...

5. Blithe

Blithe Member

ooh swimming is a good idea :]

6. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I love swimming when i'm tripping, last time I tripped my wife and I went to this beautiful lagoon on the end of a glacial lake, we got naked and went swimming, I remember tripping very nicely, floating on my back staring at the stars (it was night), I must've been out there awhile because finally people started calling to me and I uprighted myself and had a good way to swim back, but it was worth it.

7. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I did it at summer camp in the lake. it gave me these weird vibes like my body was rubber and I had no bones. It felt quite funny and we had a lot of fun acting childish and tripping!

8. Shigeru

Shigeru Member

I already posted this, but once I tripped in the ocean at a beach one morning. It felt really wierd cause the water was pretty cold and the waves would hit me over and over again. I felt like I was in the middle of the ocean but that for some reason I didnt have to worry about drowning. I would look out in to the horizon and see how the world perfectly curved outa sight. It was awesome