have u guys heard?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, Jun 3, 2004.

1. dotadave

dotadave Member

It's not just how you type. "man this is gay as hell"

You talk like a child.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well...hmm I AM A KID..maybe that has something to do with it?

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Perhaps you should take some LSD. 12 Hours of childhood in edible form :p

Telling a kid not to be a kid........how mature!!!

4. dotadave

dotadave Member

Kids shouldn't be smoking.

5. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Isnt it illegal for a cop to make you do somthing w/o having a reason to think your like a minor. Like when your in a truck w/o a seatbelt (in Ga its not illegal for adults) they cant pull you over for not having a seat belt unless they can get you for somthign else, cause there is no was to tell if your a minor

**If this doesnt make sense its b/c of marijuna and no sleep**

6. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

for a 20 yr old you are very stuck up. you sure you wouldnt be like us when you were this age? smoking and generally being pissed off about a bullshit law?

7. LifeGod101

LifeGod101 Member

wow. this is news to me. damn shame.

8. dotadave

dotadave Member

No, I wasn't a smoker at 16.

On a related note check this out:

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3417

Principles of Responsible Cannabis Use
    I. Adults Only
    Cannabis consumption is for adults only. It is irresponsible to provide cannabis to children.
    Many things and activities are suitable for young people, but others absolutely are not. Children do not drive cars, enter into contracts, or marry, and they must not use drugs. As it is unrealistic to demand lifetime abstinence from cars, contracts and marriage, however, it is unrealistic to expect lifetime abstinence from all intoxicants, including alcohol. Rather, our expectation and hope for young people is that they grow up to be responsible adults. Our obligation to them is to demonstrate what that means.

9. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Man, that is fucking ROUGH. Haha, jail for a god damn cigarette. RIDICULOUS.

10. aesther

aesther Member

it also says children don't ride cars. perhaps your definition of kids is different than what norml presented. and also, these sites aren't the bible, just like geckopelli said in another post. don't just expect to post some link to erowid or norml and expect us to say, Ok, must be true then! If you want to actually make a case with your aguement give some hard evidence to support it.

Edit: Also, I agree with the general population of children shouldn't be smoking. But if you look at the kids' age, he is 16. While that's not old it's surely not a child, as children do not drive cars. 16 years olds do :)

11. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude, how can u say a kid "shouldn't" be smoking? Do you ever read the effects of drug propaganda on the children's psyches? When you tell a kid "don't do it, its bad" u know what they will do? They will try it. Age 16 is not children, they are young adults. Plus that website is a site about the legalization of marijuana, probably made by adults who have children of their own. I'm sure no responsible parent lets their children going around smoking marijuana all day every everyday, which might be the reason for u having saw that online.

peace

P.S sorry for my typing "YOUs = Us" its a little bit easier to type, its not a school essay. Maybe im just being a kid....