Have Any of You Who Have Lived Alone Feared Chocking At First?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Amethyst87F, Nov 1, 2017.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

The thought did occur to me, at first. But I guess it isn't really something to lose sleep over---we all eat meals alone all of the time. If we're gonna choke, we're gonna choke.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not until after I was alone and choked while eating raw cookie dough and talking on the phone. That's why your mother tells you not to talk with your mouth full.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"Now you can die alone!"
    thank you. i prefer to do so. in a state of meditation.
    without a bunch of idiots imagining they are doing me a favor by distracting and preventing me from it.
    (this is why i am currently not active in any religious belief.
    precisely to avoid that when the time comes that i am dying)

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think this has ever occurred to me. my biggest concern is usually that someone will knock on my door when i'm masturbating.

if they're too big, you're supposed to just do the same thing on their chest instead of their abdomen. i'm sure it must be less effective, since they don't want you doing it that way for everyone, but that is the workaround for obese people. also for pregnant women, for obvious reasons.