Hating the come-down!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TripperofMusic, May 10, 2004.

1. TripperofMusic

TripperofMusic Member

i hate the come down of pot. i get so fucking tired and shit. When i smoke B4 school everything is just fine and high, but after a few periods i'm dead asleep. By my last period i'm dying to go home! does anyone else feel like this?

2. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I usually get pretty sleepy. But sometimes I still have a good amount of energy left; like now. I smoked around 5 hours ago, and I'm still pretty awake. It can depend on what you're smoking as well.

3. Through the Looking

Through the Looking Member

One way to avoid the come down, smoke more!!!!

4. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Smoking pot to avoid coming back to a normal, sober state is only going to build up a psychological dependence. Not, in my opinion, a good idea. Nothing wrong with deciding you want to stay high for a long time, but don't use it as an escape. Or a crutch.

5. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Eat breakfast before school,
    I used to hate going to school high because it would make me so tired, but after a while i statred eating in the morning and that helped me keep my energy up.
    --->Although you may already eat the morning., But thats what helped me, I dunno about you

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

thats dosent always work sometimes it just makes the come-down even worse

7. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

Its the best part of the high, you dont know whats what, if you know what i mean. u been to amsterdam?

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

i never smoke before school.

when im high i jus wana chill. i dont wana worry bout learning and shit.

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

I feel tired and dying to go home every day while I'm at school, regardless of whether I smoke or not.

10. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Ever since my dealer started growing plants that are mostly indica, I'd find it impossible to keep my eyes open during the comedown. The high is awesome, but damn, sleepy time after an hour and a half of fun-fun-fun.

11. batman_42333

batman_42333 Member

I sleep during school all the time and I dont even smoke during the school week. But I know that when I get stoned after I eat is when I get tired. I know its hard not to. When youve got the muchies all you want to do is grab everything you can get your hands on. But if you just wait it out ive found that you dont get nearly as tired.

Peace-
    Batman

12. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I don't like to go to school high anymore. I did it like 2 or 3 times but that was enough for me..just wanted to know what it was like.

When I'm high at school I'm afraid to talk to people.

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

it's the price you gotta pay for getting high. try to buy different types of bud, cuz some don't make you as burnt out. also, when some people smoke all the time, they don't get as burnt out. if you can't get around it, just smoke at night so when you come down it will be time to go to bed anyways. i've found that the come down is worse in school though. i always tended to get pretty burnt out when i went to school high. then i would start smoking again in the bathroom at school, but then you are getting risky.

14. TripperofMusic

TripperofMusic Member

i love to just chill to, but i sometimes can't deal with school, i just gotta get high...

15. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ive been getting high before school almost all year and it sux now, my Core average is %27 I gotta make it up to 50 by the end for the year, which is like 1 month

Im gonna try and I think I can pull it off if I work hard and study on my finals.

The best thing to do is go through a whole day of skewl, without pot and you will probably get real stressed,bored etc; And when you come home, smoke a fat joint and smoke the roach after that, it will feel really good.

16. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

every time i smk alone i find that i fall asleep about an hour after i first start smoking maybe a little more. i experience the same thing.

17. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

Most of you must be new to smoking...I myself had the same problem when I first started...now I still get stoned...but I can control the munchies and my come down is not nearly as hard. Switch up your enviorment...don't stay inside...go outside...look around a little bit..damn there is just so much to see. If your in school your going to come down hard...your enviorment stays the same...don't smoke before school...wait til you come home.

18. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I think eating and staying active helps this...

Otherwise, try caffine like in a soda or something, or try to get interested in what you're learning or listening to or whatever.

19. Velouria

Velouria Member

Work out everyday. You won't get that burny out feeling. I play DDR for about 30 minutes to an hour everyday and I never feel burnt out when I smoke.