Hate

Discussion in 'People' started by Mamluke, Mar 24, 2019.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

U2 are so cool, but the whackest stations overplay their tunes. They were really cool. I thought so anyway. Really romanticized the rock-stardom. :sunglasses:

how's that for appreciation! I like [​IMG] possibly for the colorful album art, but there music is chill too. Their bloody Sunday tune is epic in my mind.

Lol. Sorry Asmodean. I like those guys. :confounded:

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Really? Why? I don't love them or anything, but I have never found them hate-worthy either.

3. this is fun

this is fun Banned

I don't like being criticised publically by people who really should know better

wooleeheron likes this.
  4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Nobody in their right mind likes being criticized, but welcome to modern day Babylon, where they are more interested in what the Dali Lama wears than anything he says.

Mamluke likes this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

If you mean that (i'm uncertain if you do or not) don't fret. It's not to be taken seriously. You learn after some time to have thick skin. And most of all to ignore certain aspects of forum life. Lol. That sounds so pessimistic, but I think it may be true. Anyway, don't be upset. I don't even know what it was to set you off actually, but feel better none the less! :)

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's a combi of 1) their music not being interesting to me in any way, I could be indifferent to them but 2) terribly overplayed during my developing life and appreciated by a lot of other people which i don't understand. That way an intrincite dislike has development whenever i notice U2 (doesn't matter if a fan mentions them fondly or by hearing a tune of them).

Really hate hearing their hits or general sound :( It's not by choice, that's for sure

7. Asmodean

I have grown more fondly of and deal better with constructive criticism over the years. I mean we're often criticised with different motives anyway. Some is quite useless, but other criticism is actually ment to help.

8. Asmodean

Apology accepted.

soulcompromise likes this.
  9. wooleeheron

Constructive criticism isn't real criticism, anymore than an assessment that the sky is blue is any sort of judgement that blue is particularly good or bad.

10. Asmodean

It can be real criticism and often is.

11. wooleeheron

Then it is only constructive criticism because the individual decides for themselves that it is constructive to stop making judgements. No matter how we might pretend otherwise, there's nobody home but us chickens, and making judgements is not who we really want to be. You cannot be aware of anything that you make harsh judgements about, including yourself.

12. Asmodean

You focus too much on the judgement aspect. Constructive criticism is actually the best kind of criticism because its mainly about the constructive aspect. So its helpful but still criticism when it points out where the other person was going wrong

13. wooleeheron

I've been stranded in the rain inside a 30' trailer with half a dozen adults all standing toe-to-toe and, simultaneously, screaming as loud as they could for four hours straight without pausing for breath while the TV blared in the background. What blew me away was that they actually seemed to hear what each other was shouting. Their behavior reflects the chicken flock pecking order and you will see people literally go to KKK meetings and do that screaming insults and total garbage they make up on the spot, not because they necessarily have anything against blacks, but love dominating and submitting. They love nothing better than to be called names and insulted and to insult others and attempt to verbally dominate them. That is their idea of constructive criticism.

Westerners believe in common sense, and refuse to give up the idea, until confronted with the harsh reality.

14. Asmodean

Not sure what you are trying to convey with that example.

15. wooleeheron

Asian thinking is more contextual, focusing on the Big Picture at least as much as its contents and logic. Words such as morality and logic and so on only have demonstrable meaning in specific contexts, making it much more important to focus on our own personal decision making process than on any specific abstract one. The English language actually has two grammars, one explicit and one vague, and using both you get a better idea of what anything means.

16. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

There are white supremacist in law enforcement and the military why are they so obsessed with hate i think that much hate would cause high blood pressure

17. wooleeheron

It does, and they are now dying in record numbers. Young people have fled Fundamentalist services en mass, while their parents are now dying from alcoholism and downright sheer stupidity, because hatred blinds them to even how much they hate themselves.

Mamluke likes this.
  18. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

So alo T of racism is self hate wow I always wondered why people have so much rage against complete strangers

19. wooleeheron

They organize like chickens, naturally, because a flock of chickens doesn't need anyone in particular to be in charge. The more people that organize, the more technology they require to maintain order, and the more they fall back on organizing like chickens, because the alternative is total chaos. Racism is the chickens dividing up into easy to recognize high and low ranking chickens. Unfortunately, when times are tough, the become cannibals.

We write poems about people like Hitler comparing him to cannibals and the Three Stooges, because they are simply so lost in their hate they will practically eat their own children and have the worst rates of rape, child abuse, abortion, and suicide. Many hippies are all too familiar with their culture and we invented our own ways of escaping such nightmares. They scream so much about problems such as abortion and homosexuality, because they are the most tempted. Their anger makes them money and turns them into workaholics frequently.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  20. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Why do non whites have that much hatred towards blacks for? Is there mentality just like the white supremacist?