Hate

Discussion in 'People' started by Mamluke, Mar 24, 2019.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well behavior obviously, just like every single american racist i've met. i mean, i've probably met hundreds of racists and none of them gave any reason other than behavior or perceived behavior. i'm pretty sure the "not the same type of animal" thing was just a propaganda campaign from 150+ years ago.

Mamluke likes this.
  2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

They are almost universally fascists first, and racists second. A study of morality concluded the overwhelming majority of people who call themselves moral applied their morality in a thoughtful and deliberate manner to others, but not to themselves. A similar study of Wall Street traders concluded their ethics went up and down with the stock market. The more money takes over the job of doing all the driving, the worse everything gets. A computer AI was developed that had to be corrected when it began ignoring people of color as irrelevant and counterproductive, according to the economics.

If Hollywood obtains anymore blond haired blue eyed actors I may throw up. You are either white, or token at best, because that's what audiences demand, because its associated with money just like all the cars and everything else they like to put in movies. The movie "The Hotel Rwanda" is excellent, and illustrates how racism can be created out of thin air for the sake of economic exploitation.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Mamluke and Eric! like this.
  3. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

When I ask a racist why they hate someone because of race they never give a sensible answer

4. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Why wonder why people can have so much rage towards complete srrangers and it happens alo T with non white people it's like the darker they are the more Batesville and racist they are look at indias treatment with africans or the dominican republic treatment of hatians

5. wooleeheron

Entrenched wealth encourages the peasants to fight among themselves, so they can exploit them better. Their natural tendency is to organize like chickens whenever they are repeatedly attacked, because chickens don't actually have a weak point and it doesn't matter which ones you kill because there's nobody in charge. Dividing up by race is a convenient way for them to organize like chickens for the purpose of exploiting each other. In a flock of chickens, the higher ranking hens have the better memories, while the lower ranking peasants are more creative.

Ironically, the lower classes promote racism more in their daily lives because the wealthy can just throw money at the issue. They can live in a gated community or whatever, and forces everyone else to fight among themselves. I want to live high on the desert plain, where the streets have no names, where the streets have no names. Inevitably, the peasants figure out that they don't have to own words, and can therefore share their own reality without having the upper classes catch on that they are more organized than they think. Cussing is a form of contextual vagueness, that is impolite in wealthy company, because it can convey hidden messages.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Mamluke and Driftrue like this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I fucking hate U2.

7. wooleeheron

I'm sure they get that a lot. Hazards of the job.

8. Asmodean

It's not by choice. I really can't help it :( Let's hope this hate doesn't consume me

9. wooleeheron

Hate is a terrible thing to waste, and should be replaced by guilt at the first opportunity. For only $39.95 I can absolve you of all your sins. I'm a witch doctor, and its technically primitive medicine.

Mamluke likes this.
  10. Asmodean

Lol. I disagree in this particular instance.

11. wooleeheron

Its your loss. You have no idea how many people have gone on to master levitation, seducing women, and never having to pay taxes again, by simply being absolved of all their sins.

12. Asmodean

You were advocating trying to exhange my hate for U2 (which is very bearable, esp since they're being brought up less and less) with guilt.

13. wooleeheron

I'm not asking, merely advising that, in my medical opinion as a witch doctor, hate is a terrible thing to waste, and can cause ulcers among other things.

14. Asmodean

I'll take the risk here. I'd hate it even more to experience guilt about hating U2 :-D

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

How did I miss this thread? Wow.
    I don't know, @Mamluke. It makes me want to cry.

I think there are certain behaviors that parents exhibit and their children are just mimicking the behavior. For instance parents who use disparaging terms about a particular race-ethnicity are teaching their children that it's ok to dislike an entire societal cross section. I think that's unbearably wrong and find myself befuddled as to why it's done. But I have been around families that are unfortunately perfectly ok with hateful language. To them, it's just like swearing I suppose. They don't realize the rhetoric it carries with it, or that the entire racial divide is basically hinged on such language. I think it's a little sick to tell you the truth.

Mamluke likes this.
  16. wooleeheron

That's why you have to be cleansed, thoroughly. For an additional $10.oo I sell magical suppositories.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It takes courage to say that, @Mamluke. Don't ever let anyone make you feel unwelcome for it. :) Here, we make it our policy to accept people of all backgrounds, shapes, and colors!

Mamluke likes this.
  18. Asmodean

All this hate does make me a little constipated, i have to admit.

Mamluke likes this.
  19. wooleeheron

A great Jedi feels the force flow through him! Thus, he remains regular, and never finds himself up shit creek without a paddle. For only $1,000.oo I sell magical paddles.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you just made me seriously consider starting a U2 appreciation thread.