Hate

Discussion in 'People' started by Mamluke, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Why do.people react there kids to hate for?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Sorry Mate......Maybe It's Just Me.....But I Don't Understand Your Question....???...:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

3. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Why do to parents reach there kids to hate people of a different religion or race for

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is the question "why do parents teach their kids to hate people of a different religion or race"?

if so, i think it's usually because the parents hate people of a different religion or race.

inthelibrary and eggsprog like this.
  5. parua

parua Members

Ignorance, fear, and deflection.

Btw:

Happens to me all the time while typing on my phone...especially if I'm under the influence

6. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

I know but why not just keep that poison to yourself why poison there kids that's evil

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well i don't think those people realize it's evil. if they don't like a type of person, they probably think there's a legitimate reason not to like that type of person.

Mamluke likes this.
  8. parua

parua Members

Deflection. Some people have to put down others to take attention off their own shortcoming, have to find someone to blame for perceived persecution or lack of success, and have a need to have others share their in opinion (safety in numbers) .

Eric! and Mamluke like this.
  9. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

i don't think humans necessarily "teach" their kids to be xenophobic, i think it's an inherited trait. Like Chimpanzees and Gorillas. Lots of organisms in the animal kingdom are inherently territorial as a product of natural selection. it's an instinct that secures one's resources and therefore preserves one's life and that of your community, what culture does appear to do is reinforce these instincts in humans.

maybe the real question is, what role does it play in the modern world, is it who we want to be as a species, and how fundamental/relevant is it to our survival today.

Driftrue, Mamluke and Irminsul like this.
  10. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

It's crazy cause there have been instances where I would be minding my business and someone would look at me with so much hate like where did that come from why hate someone so much who did nothing to you it's bizarre

Eric! likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ugh yeah I get that too, but deep down I know it's because I've a rocking ass body in comparison and they're just jelly. :innocent::innocent:

Mike Literous, Mamluke and Eric! like this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

May I Ask What Your Racial Background Is...???.

Cheers Glen.

Mamluke likes this.
  13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, there are people who have actually taught thier kids to hate other races. I've been told this by two different Caucasian women I dated awhile back, that they were raised to hate African Americans, and it wasn't just taught by there immediate parents, but by the grandparents, aunts and uncles as well. They got away from that upbringing and learned about the world on thier own.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've had that happen a lot to me too, but mostly when I was younger. Started experiencing it again just before Trump got elected.

Mamluke likes this.
  15. StellarCoon

Yeah, it can happen to everyone. Just be the best you you can be and ignore the hate.

Eric! likes this.
  16. StellarCoon

i'm not denying that culture plays a role in it, only that it isn't the primary culprit.

17. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

I'm black

18. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Why would they do such a thing to a childs mind for and I wonder do the ones that are taught grown out of it most of the time

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If Something Like This Happened To Me......I Think I'd Lose It......Respect To You For Keeping Your

Cool......:smile:

Cheers Glen.

morrow and Mamluke like this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter