Hate for smokers!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by josh989, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

Smoking is obnoxious. And the kicker is most smokers seem to think they look so cool as they take dramatic puffs off their smelly nasty death sticks. Wow, you're so decadent and risque, smoking a cigarette in 2014. NOT.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I suppose your cave is for nonsmokers then? :p

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Cigarettes were cool in the 1950s. I used to smoke cigarettes and thought it was cool but it's a nasty habit and I'm glad I quit. Sure saves ALOT of money.

I don't care if anyone else smokes tho, that's their business.

4. Asmodean

I think most people who smoke cigs because they think it is cool are under twenty years old.

5. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I havent read the whole thread, this is the second post and it needed me to say my bit.
    I live right near a store that nearly does it all, candy bars, cigs and even fast food like fried chicken and french fries,,, what to ya think I see more of, ciggy butts or Wrappers and soda cups?
    Them cups and wrappers are hundreds of times bigger then a single ciggy butt. Yer kids are littering more then a ciggy butt, they stick their wrappers in my cedar bushes like its a standing garbage can, all over the side walk on the front and side of my property and if a wind blows that crap makes its way right around them bushes and into my yard.
    I pick up garbage off the side walks about every three days and I get at least ten items if not more when I stand at my bushes and pick that shit out. I live near a store and see where the real litter is. I love my place and the area and living near a store that offers so much is really cool but lemme tell ya, I see maybe one or even a few ciggy butts, they are tiny compared to the shit you and yer kids drop off during a ten min walk from a store to your own homes. Them kids can drink their humungous slurpee and eat a hot dog in under two mins from the store and dump a cup and the wrapper right in front of my house,,, fat little fuckers,,,, maybe if they smoked they'd be half decently thin and I could pick up 20 ciggy butts in a week, save me time and make the street look lots nicer hahahaha

6. AceK

What I just can't understand for the life of me is flagrant littering, people who thro their trash on the sidewalk or stuff it in a bush or something as they walk by when there's a trash can within fucking steps!

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some people are pigs.....see the stuff they throw out of cars riding along, too?

8. AceK

I used to be like that once when I was young an naive. Then I got smarter.

9. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

It was the cool thing to do back in the early 60,s when I started. All those old movies- -Bogie , and the rest made it look so cool- (that was advertising at it best - - . . Now all these yrs later, ,people treat us like lepers...
    I know I need to stop... it was easier to stop using dope. . .don't hate . .we have nowhere to smoke anymore anyway- - (*btw-Im very considerate when it comes to getting rid of the butts....

10. Asmodean

When I was young and naive I used to throw stuff like that in the closest garden and thought it's ok, they will clean it up now. Still don't think that is stupid thinking but let's say I got more considerate :p

11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

but I throw table scraps outside for animals, and I am sure I am sending personal invitations to coyotes, too...LOL

12. wobs

wobs Senior Member

yes i wait outside youre house every night for youre scraps, but you dont put them out every night do you moonglow

13. Sallysmart

So you're the one getting there before me,,,,

14. wobs

wobs Senior Member

i will share with you anytime sally....................

15. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

live life to the fullest, enjoy what makes YOU happy.

sadly, alot of people feel good/and happy about putting others down.
    oh well blow it off, i think there pissed off at there own lives then.

16. Sallysmart

Thanks Wobs, I knew you would ;)

Yes most who complain and put others down have things in their own lives bugging them. And what a response you get when you point that out to them like I do,,, I am such an assole sometimes but only when someone fires off one at me and how my life looks to them will I return fire.

17. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I feel sorry for my nonsmoker wife, as i am a smoker.

18. mailablemage

mailablemage Guest

I always got so pissed when i got hate for smoking. So i switched to ecigs and never looked back

19. falconer

falconer Member

What does it matter what a cat does in regards to a human's mouth? Rhetorical question. I don't need a response from some kid that replaces 's' with 'z'. lol

20. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

actually it is affecting others negatively:

1. it smells like shit

2. second hand smoke has IMMEDIATE negative impact on health

3. There is no safe or acceptable amount of second hand smoke exposure

now if you don't smoke ANYWHERE near me then you can smoke all day long i dont care.

MJ smells good cigarettes smell like shit. smell from cigarettes permeates and hangs around while MJ does not.