Hash

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by smiley420, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Old Hippie Dave

Old Hippie Dave Member

hasj ranges in price depending on what kind it is
    I would say the prices are bout the same
    the cheepest I found was at Coffeeshop life in Beverwijk good quality Life special is good so is king of Morroc
    Mostley I buy my shit at Amnesia they got like 15 differant kinds
    but Sissy always gives me a deal and lots of free shit
    I got 10.5 g's of Amnesia'ash for €100........I like it cause it's soft and good for mailing

Later Man
    OHD

2. WE1

WE1 Member

Try the Hash milkshakes at the Coffee Shop Abraxas located in a small alley just off Dam Square. I think I'll return to Amsterdam in early Febuary for another.:)

3. whatsmyname?

whatsmyname? Member

Some good places that haven't been mentioned are, coffee shope 36 Warmoesstraat 36 has some good "iceolator" hash (kiff freeze pressed).

The Bluebird, St. Antoniesbreestraat 71, has a book with samples of the weed and hash, and has a very wide variety of hash.

High Times, Lange Veerstraat 47, has the absolute best weed I have seen out of any place in amsterdam at the time, ask for "snow white".

Other good places are Route 99 Haringpakkerssteeg 8, has a bit of room and pool tables downstairs, and some really good hash and weed.

The Green house, Oudezijds Voorburgwal 191, was also preaty good kinda small so it's kinda hard to get a seat depending on when you go but has some preaty nice weed and some good hash.

Otherwise if your in the red light district just walk around and find them, you'd have to be blind not to find a coffeeshop just walking around for 2 minutes. Everyone of them have different stuff, some of the smaller places that aren't even mentioned will have some of the better weed, hash or prices, than the ones that everyone tells you to go to. Preaty much just explore dude.

4. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

careful what a tell this guy for he will try to use it against u .....he has broken the stoner's golden rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. KansasCity

KansasCity Member

cadcruzer,

Tell them the truth. Tell them you trolled into a thread, told us to all shut the fuck up, berated us for daring to question your hero George Bush, lied claming you had gone to A'Dam every year for sixteen years when you have never been there once, and threatened me with physical violence.

Fuckin' neoCON troll...

http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=45774

6. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I liked the Gray Area and Barney's the best

7. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

this is the truth! i was in that thread first , you replied to my response to another.an i said you wouldnt dare say that to my face, you calling me a right wing neo- what the fuck ever...then telling me to crawl back into a hole without me ever saying a word to you. so guess that makes you a lil tatttle tale to say the least........ i pretty sure most here feel the same "calling some 1's work tryin to get them fired jus cause u had an online dispute over politics? what the fuck do you call a person who does shit like that? i call em completly worthless piece of shit myself....narc's an stoners dont mix to well.

8. itsamagicallife

itsamagicallife Member

I don't beleive the prices are 50% cheaper, but there are some good buys.

For info on products & pricing at Willie Wortels, check out:

http://www.hempcity.net/cannabisshops/sativa/menufeb2005/index.html

9. KansasCity

KansasCity Member

cadcruzer,

You can't quit telling lies, can you?

I have NEVER called your place of employment. NEVER.