Has your wife told you that she needs more cock?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, May 17, 2019.

1. topper

topper Member

Most of the time, the horny guys are looking for something extra, if the wife isn't in the mood.
    What about her needs to have more cock. Did your wife( or did you) ever tell you that she wants more?

Kimmiescock likes this.
  2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Not in so many words. But, back in '85, when our MFM threesome was going hot and heavy, she did sort of indirectly indicate that she'd like him to fuck her more frequently. (This was after they'd been fucking for a while and were really enjoying one another.) However, I can only remember ONE time that she expressly said to me that she wanted our friend to fuck her. That was kind of a surprise!

Racer51 and Lovnflman like this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

In a way, she did back in her 30's. She had sex with several different guys in college. After we had been married about 10 years, she was being hit on by sales reps who called on her medical office and others in various places. She was afraid she was turning into an "old" married woman, so I asked if she wanted to try another cock. She hesitated, but I told her it was okay as long as it was just for fun and she told me all about it. She tried a couple of guys and decided she didn't need any others.

ThomasH and jmadre like this.
  4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Hell no

5. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

My wife told me she wanted some strange 10 or so years ago that was after our day of swapping with our friends just 1 couple. Now I’m working on us doing a 3some with the guy half of the couple we swapped with his wife from those days is long out of the picture

ThomasH and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

My girlfriend told always tells me she needs to see me more often,in other words she wants more cock. She knows l'm playing around and surprised she is still with me

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. nympho man

nympho man Member

We share with a couple guys pretty regularly. My wife loves having multiple cocks to play with now. She has told me several times that she would stop being a shared wife if I wanted her to, but she sure loves it.

I love for her to tell me that’s she is craving the other guys cocks.

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Wife, girlfriend at the time expressed interest in being with other men. At the time we had a steady relationship, but not serious. She knew I was still seeing other women. And we decide to have open relationship. Took her awhile to finally do it, but never took long for her to repeat.

9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Back in our 30s we started fantasizing about sharing her. She's really get worked up during sex when one night we were in a 69, her sucking on me and me licking her while fucking her with her dildo. I mentioned that a real cock would be much better. She let my cock slip from her mouth and said "Find me one!", and came like crazy. Well I did find her one....my friend we had for our MFMs. It went so well that she said she wanted him again before he left town. We did, and again it was great. We had a couple more encounters with him over the next 6 mo. She did love his cock! Big, hard, and could fuck forever!

I miss those days. Now she doesn't want any cock at all!

ThomasH and nympho man like this.
  10. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

These days, I would gladly allow my wife to have as many cocks as she wants as long as mine was one of them.

I'm now stuck with a wife that doesn't want any cock at all. So frustrating!

ThomasH and Lovnflman like this.
  11. Gene London

Gene London Members

Hang in and don't let it go to zero...my wife lost interest during menopause but it is coming back. I fought to keep our sex life going and we settled on once a week, I could go every day and usually rub one out to keep my sanity. For a while it was clearly a chore for her but she is back and while it is still once a week she is ready and anxious when we find the right time. Last week we had a good session but she did not orgasm but the next morning I got her going and it was as good as ever for her.

From everything I read the worst thing is to stop, it changes things for a woman and then whey you do try it is painful. It is like anything else you need to practice....

Good luck

Python 8, nympho man and ahsorandy like this.
  12. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Thank You for the pep talk. My wife has always been low libido. Very rarely has she ever initiated sex. She is also very conservative and doesn't like to try new things.

I've tried everything to get her to keep herself sexually active, with, or without me. She says she doesn't need to masturbate. I have shared many articles from the internet with her that say otherwise. She is one stubborn old woman now. I wouldn't be surprised that her vagina has already atrophied.

I'm so sexually frustrated!

13. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife says she is completely satisfied with my tongue on her cliter because she cums everytime. She even told her Gyno that I was the best girlfriend wshe ever had (I am a guy ha ha). We don't fuck very often because we both love oral better. But when we fuck she always talks about the big black cocks she use to have years ago. To me that isa a turn on.

Lovnflman and nympho man like this.
  14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife needs less cock and she knows I have a hungry sex drive and she is willing for me to have sex with other women. She says that she does not want to know about the women that I have been fucking. We still have a strong relationship and there are no concerns so far

regina73 likes this.
  15. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know my wife does. Prescribed medication that I must take has put me in the place of no erection, no libido so we have the reverse situation.

regina73 and Ilovetolove like this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife made it perfectly clear when she started seeing her boyfriend (who's also her highschool sweetheart). He has a really nice 8"c and THICK cock, so I can't say I blame her. LOL
    Her relationship with him has definitely enhanced sex life

regina73 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Not my wife but my fb will tell me when her ex husband is coming over because she needs to get fucked and I am unavailable. Also, she has a friend with a coke bottle cock and a friend that she will occasionally fuck. A major turn on. My fwb fucked our contractor in return for a reduction in his fee. He thought we were joking but she brought him upstairs and gave him her pussy as I waited in the living room. She said he was nervous but we did get the reduction lol. Yesterday we went during the day for an afternoon cocktail to our local place which was empty but for a few guys at the bar. They swarmed all over her as she walked in with a tight t shirt showing her 36dds and tights with a camel toe. Not only did they buy her drinks but me too!!!

Suburbanray and regina73 like this.
  18. Love 2 lik

Love 2 lik Members

Yep, always feel like I've set the sexual tone. Used to read forums aloud as she sucked me or she read as I licked her pussy. Such a Fucking Turn on! Then, dildos were tossed, books were tossed and all became SO MUCH LESS BUILD UP AND BOOM. Now, I have so gotten good at masterbating her to complete ecstasy. YUM. I love to do that and watch her face. Then I'd love to give a second with my slow, loving tongue in her sweet pussy. Last, slide my cock in and drive her to satisfaction...as I blow my cum into her. Only prob... nope, do not go down on me. Insert and finish. Hmmm. She don't masterbate (more i don't do that). She won't masterbate me or play much with my cock. She will suck me every 6 months if I just be careful and don't ask too many times. Don't pity me but damn I want just a little less prude, huh?

19. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife makes it very clear, as she frequently shows me pics/videos of her boyfriend's BIG, beautiful dick, and tells me how much of a "stud" he is in bed.
    I too, over the last couple of years have come to admire, appreciate and fantasize about him and his BIG dick. Given the opportunity, I'd gladly suck it and bottom for him. Unfortunately, he claims to be "straight", even though my wife and I know he's had sex with a mutual gay friend of theirs on more than one occasion... So who knows, maybe some day, my wife and I will get to turn some of our fantasies into reality. We've discussed the idea of sucking his dick together, but I haven't told her I'd actually like to bottom for him too. I guess what it boils down to is that I'd like to enjoy that BIG beautiful dick as much as she does. LOL

20. evvbimarried

evvbimarried Supporters HipForums Supporter

Anytime my wife and I talk about another man, she says that my cock is enough. While that is a nice sentiment, I wish she would say that she wants a bigger dick. I guess she's half trying to be considerate and half being honest, but I wish she would talk dirty with a fantasy of her riding a big dick.