has anyone smoked DMT on an acid trip?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by 3xi, May 31, 2007.

1. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

what was it like?

i have done DMT on its own and thought it might be good to do during a trip.

2. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

i heard thats a pretty bad idea.....but you can try, i would personally like to enjoy the two at seperate time periods, but if you feel the need to man, you go for it and let us know how it came out....the reason i heard its a bad idea is cause i met some dead head who told me that he did the exact same thing, he was tripping on 'cid, and smoking some pretty dank headies that night. smoked some dmt, and since he was already tripping balls the dmt hit him and was just hell.....he said he could get out of the trap or some shit like that. but thats just him....think positive, real REAL fucking positive and see how it goes mang!

3. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Have taken dmt while on the come down from a shroom trip. Smoked about 60mg+-, then layed down and fell asleep, seriously. Woke up the next day.

There is a story of when the Grateful Dead was living in LA, to record a album, Owsley was in the attic of their house, pressing lsd pills. The lower floors of the house had a fine lsd laced dust all over and in the air, everbody that was living there was was constantly dosed from it. Rock Scully, their manager, said they had to smoke dmt, to override the lsd, just get to sleep.

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

^^kinda what i expected, i think someone told me a story like that before and i just forgot or something.

i will not try this without getting others advice. i am sure that i am not the only one to think of it so i am sure it has been done before. it is always best to do a little research before you try something new.

dmt is hard to come by so i wouldnt want to waste it!

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I have seen a guy smoke dmt after eating liquid all fucking day and afterwards all he said was "WOW that was neat!" It sounds to intense for me although i would defintaly like to experience it sometime or another.

6. uplink

uplink Member

I read on erowid once that the hardiest of psychonauts sometimes dare to smoke dmt on their LSD peaks. It's probably insanity. I'm not sure how DMT would help anybody get to sleep as dd3stp233 said. I think it's safe to say that you won't ever be able to stack two tryptamines and trip less hard than would on one individually.

7. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

oh hells yeah, slam that body and brain cavity!!!!!

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Dpt? anyone heard of it? its like dmt times 3 that last hours.

9. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

are you as much a waste of space as your post is?

10. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

11. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

How do you times being transported to a completely different dimension by 3?

I'm saying I fell asleep, that one time. Made me think of the GD reference, it is in the book "Living with the Dead" by Rock Scully w/ David Dalton. Probably not a common reaction, but it did happen. Maybe something to do with DMT being related to the neurochemistry of dreaming as some studies suggest?

12. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Shut up, you have never smoked dmt.

13. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

^ DMT is more overwhelmingly intense than DPT IMO. DPT will still send you to another dimension, completely different than DMT space. I havent gopt round to smoking DPT freebase though, only insuffulated, I imaginbe smoking it would be much more intense

14. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

If a person had ever smoked a full dose of dmt, you would know what I was talking about.

15. uplink

uplink Member

DPT is closer to acid than DMT. It's milder as well. It has some pretty nasty side effects.

16. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

WRONG. you dont know what your talking about.

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Haha Im sure you have never smoked dmt but eitherway I have defintaly had a full dose of dmt twice and im not talking about shitty orange plant matieral im talking about white crystalie powder. And i am posotive you have never smoked dpt. I dont knwo if you have heard of Daniel Pinchbeck but he is an author who wrote the book Breaking open the head and 2012: the return of quetzalcoatl he has had pretty much every psychedelic known to man and he describes his dpt experiences like nothing else he said he was seeing patterns and crazy shit for days afterwards. Ill take his word for it over yours on hipforums anyday.

18. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

I find it hard to believe the effetcs of DPT would last for days....

19. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Well, your wrong, for the first part. Second part, I have not smoked DPT, never said I did. I just don't think DPT is 3x stronger. I have listened to several hours of interviews with Pinchbeck. I don't know why he would say that about DPT since I have found no one else that has had a similar experience with it including several experiments done by Dr. Shulgin, whom is a far more credible and knowledgeable person on the subject then Pinchbeck, in which he mentioned some negative side effects unlike DMT but possibly an intensity similar to that of DMT. I have yet to hear of any tryptamines lasting for days in regular sized doses. Sounds more like a phenethylamine like DOM.

20. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Its in Pinchbecks book I dont know why the fuck he would lie about the experience.