Has anyone here ever used Dramamine recreationally?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by imabuildingburning, May 18, 2004.

1. greentea

greentea Member

thanx but i talked ot my friend about it today and he said it was a unfun trip. so i decided to fuck that idea and trip on something better.

2. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

there ya go!

3. luCKYgirl875

luCKYgirl875 Member

dude its so worth it...screw the stomach aches! ITS FUN!!! lol just dont do it a ton bc it will screw with your liver

4. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

5. Spun

Spun Member

I popped these pills so many times that i had to take at least 100 to get a good tripp going on. The last time i did it was when i popped 160 pills and i was completly wacked out. I did it on a friday nite and i dont remember anything that i did. My mom told me what all i did and i guess i was pissing in the corner downstairs and also bagging my head agaisnt the wall and blood was all over the wall. That monday i was coming down and i acutally new what i was doing but i was taking a test when all of a sudden my pencil jumped up and started taking to me. Thats the last time i have ever done it!

6. bigman

bigman Member

Dramamine is a fun and great drug, take about 500-700 mg of it and you will trip balls. Colors mesh and blend and swirl when the drug starts out. Then you will start really seeing shit, i mean Really seeing shit, youll be talking to people that arnt there but the good part of it is that when you get up and try to touch one of the hallucinations they dissapear on contact. If you take 1000mg or more of it they will not dissapear and you will feel anything that happens to you in your trip. I wouldnt recommened this but some people do it. Common things that people see are bugs, friends, relatives, dead people, zombies, demons, angels, smoking things that arnt there, anything that is in your memory you have a possibility of seeing

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

rofl you have a fucked up sense of 'fun.' Getting high on anti-histamines is retarded and dangerous.

8. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

Yeah...well dude's entitled to his opinions/preferences, so don't go bashing him for that. HOWEVER, it is STUPID AS HELL to recommend that people try dramamine because it's "a fun and great drug". Just because you've had good experiences with it, it doesn't give you the right to go recommending something on a forum where you know dumb little kids are present.

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

im pretty sure youd have to be one of those kids to say its great

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I have eaten 1550mg of dramamine on numerous occasions. It wasn't fun, but it was interesting, to say the least.

11. xxcheesepuff977xx

xxcheesepuff977xx Member

Yea...interesting...

I've taken dramamine a few times and never had an *entirely* bad trip. 1st time I had pretty bad nausea because i ate too soon before taking it...but it didn't stop me from trying it again.

2nd, 3rd, an 4th times weren't that bad. It was sort of obvious I was trippin on something and I was at school for 2 of those times, walking strange, getting lost, slurring my words...eh. Even had to talk to the principal (about unrelated shit). You DONT realize things aren't real though, unlike an acid trip. Depends on the person I guess....

But the body load does fucking suck.

12. luCKYgirl875

luCKYgirl875 Member

i want to do it again lol

13. wiuf

wiuf Member

deleriants are awful drugs. just awful.

drugs should show you a good time, or teach you something valuable, in my opinion. dramamine is valuable if you're curious about what it's like to be utterly insane or if you want to understand unparalelled terror when glass spiders start chasing you.

14. luCKYgirl875

luCKYgirl875 Member

it wasnt that bad when i did it? nothing scared me at all...it was all really funny actually..but maybe i didnt do as much as you all?