Has anyone heard of a afterlife called Et?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by REB?, Sep 30, 2018.

1. REB?

REB? Members

From supposed pastlife memories I have a original being memory of someone that was trapped in a cellar. If the afterlife had a name I guess it would be Et? Anyone have any clue about this stuff?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  2. storch

storch banned

Past lives are timelines that are not subject to, or constrained by, chronology.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes, once I get there it always makes me feel like Irm go home.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Put down the pipe.

morrow and Irminsul like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

After years of HF I'm led to believe that drugs are the key ingredient to understanding all things related to the afterlife and reality of the world. :p

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my only clue is that if life isn't for ever, why should death have to be?

i also have this, much as i appreciate paget's good intentions, i WASN'T born with a blank slate.
    inclinations, perspectives, preferences came with me, from unknown many past lives before.

not memories as such, or at least, not many that i feel sure likely to be.
    and yet, i can remember dreaming higher technologies then earth had at the time,

so i feel multiple past and future lives not at all unlikely.

no i don't remember being locked in cellars.
    i 'remember' living in a forest and having a wife in at least one of those former lives.

a wife who was a goddess more littlerally then figuratively.

and a whole bunch of other things that may have even led to choosing to have this life i'm in now,
    for some reason having to do with this worlds future, and a galactic council understandably skeptical of trusting it.

it occurs to me, what one remembers as being trapped in a cellar, just might have been a dismemberment long boring ride as a child in a space ship.
    as in deed one would be 'trapped' by there being no air to breathe, and nothing changing visibly enough to be interesting to them.

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I have a past life memory of being kept in a cellar . I was a kid with some major health problems . I dont think I lived to adulthood . To me the point in using any of the many diferent methods of past life regression is to let go of stuff from that life . An example used by Di ck Sutphen is of people that had been members of the Donner party that had turned to canableism to stay alive . In there present life they had eating problems . Both fat and skinny . I will post more if asked .