has anyone had a similar experience?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by 3xi, May 3, 2007.

1. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

this is one of my trips from over 8 years back. this one stands out for obvious reasons. this was my first time taking 3 hits of acid. i dont remember much of the trip before this happened but i know that most of the trip after what happened was spent trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

i was sitting on the couch by my self, my friends j... and d.... were on the other side of the room talking - i was not listening to their conversation as i was far off in my own world. all of a sudden i am on my knees curled up in the fetal position inside a very small container. the walls of this small box were made out of hard plastic with white florescent light behind it. my face was right up to one of the corners of the box, there was a small opening with fresh air coming in. the box i was in was so tight that all i could see was the corner in front of me. i could not remember anything of my life - the one i left back on the couch. i remember thinking 'thank god i have air, fresh air'... then i clued in... just then i remembered my life and that i should be sitting on the couch. i started to realize what was going on then i hear an alarm sound with people running on what sounds like a metal great floor with someone yelling "he's awake!'... then someone yells "i got it" - before i am back on the couch looking around the room like an idiot wondering - what was that? who am i? why did that happen? how could that happen?

this really did mess me up for awhile. i had a trip a few months later that dealt with similar issues and i was able to understand enough not to be afraid anymore.-
    you can read more of what happened on the second trip here- http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232137

this happened before the matrix came out. part of why i love the matrix. it is such a real and possible reality.

2. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

ive never had an experience like this,
    sounds like you temporarily forgot about life...

"hes awake!" kinda sounds like thats how your brain reacted when you realised you should be on the couch. "i got it" sounds like you snapping back into 'reality'.

3. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

that is absolutly the most phenominal thing iv ever heard. somthing like that must have an insane amount of impact on you. I dont know that id pass it off as not real though.

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

i still to this day believe that what happened was real... the only thing that has kept me sane is that it doesnt matter anyways.:alien:

i have a life and reality to love and be loved - i am growing and learning. that is all that really matters.

5. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

how beautiful.

6. Glordag

Glordag Member

Maybe you're really Magneto trapped in that plastic chamber and they give you drugs to imagine this life? :p

7. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

That would really suck Glordag.

8. Glordag

Glordag Member

Maybe so, but at least you'd have a cool superpower, no? :)

9. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

lol