Has anyone experienced sex on psychedelic mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by iambrownbear, Aug 14, 2020.

1. iambrownbear

iambrownbear Banned

My wife and I have had sex on multiple occasions while tripping on mushrooms. We never seem to be able to ejaculate but the feeling is out of this world. The last time we ate mushrooms we went down on each other. Hands down the best oral I have ever experienced (I had convulsions and moaned like a female lol) but never ejaculated. She said her experience was quite similar to mine. Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has had the same or similar experience.

Pinkpeach likes this.
  2. grower88

grower88 Members

Don't partake myself but recently [little over a month ago] my GFs friend was visiting and crashing on our couch, the one night they got to talking about shrooms and how the friend wanted to try them for the first time, my GF had a hook up so they got some and she is Bi and likes to involve other women so it was no surprise when they started fooling around and things eventually moved to the bedroom, the build up to their orgasms was certainly prolonged and when they got there it was very intense with them left convulsing. The following day the friend said she'd never experienced such intense orgasms, she also claimed she couldn't even begin to describe how amazing oral felt but couldn't quite reach orgasm, at least not until i fucked her, said while i was going down on her its like she was stuck at the point seconds before orgasm but couldn't go that extra distance to reach orgasm

iambrownbear likes this.
  3. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

i've never had sex on mushrooms but it has to be amazing because i can cum without even touching my dick when i used to eat shrooms...

James3413, Micheal9 and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. Jjwatts

Jjwatts Newbie

Nah I be numb - btw a lost my plugs contact so I’m fcked

5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I wanna try shrooms.

Sambone likes this.
  6. I have done them in 1970s , only thing we could do was trip our asses off and laugh. They weren't the kind from the dispensary, these came from cow pasture cow shit. Drank the boiled shroom juice in tea. 6 or 8 hours of hard tripping.

7. Know where any cows are?

8. Well this must be your first experience with pot. See what you have been missing.

9. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Yes. Just go to Walmart. Haha

MartNorth and (deleted member) like this.
  10. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
    randomdude1983 likes this.
  11. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

All jokes aside. I know where cows are. I live by a bunch of farms.

Sambone likes this.
  12. .

13. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

No never. I want to. At least once.

Sambone likes this.
  14. .

randomdude1983 likes this.
  15. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Nice.

Sambone likes this.
  16. .

17. Bocci

Bocci Members

Done it. Liked it except for the nausea and clammy cold sweats. Orgasms were intense, prolonged, and colorful. LSD was better.

18. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Never done it on shrooms but acid gave us the same type of experience . A while back .

19. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

Tried shrooms once a couple decades ago, never had any sexual desire but did experience two specific "non-sexual orgasms" if that makes any sense. I have no other way to describe the experience, I just had an overwhelming rush of physical ecstasy a couple of times within the first 2 hours of going in.

I did one have an almost out of body experience while on DXM - I never felt sexual arousal on any psychedelics but felt an odd curiosity to see if I could make myself cum. For something I've done most of my life, the whole process was almost foreign but when I finally neared orgasm, all the usual sensations happened much slower than usual (or I perceived time differently - Tachypsychia? ) and my orgasm lasted much longer than I've ever had before or since. In some ways they physical act was detached from myself but at some point it reversed and I went deep inside of my physical feelings of pleasure and almost lost sense of my own identity.

That's the best I can put it to words.