Has anyone ever..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mystical_shroom, Jan 20, 2005.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahah thanks teacher ;)

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Yes I have and it's kind of sad when it happens. I won't mention who it is because I don't like giving out personal stuff like that but I'll tell you a little about them. I can remember one when the person had an episode and ran around naked. Though it sounded funny at the time, it wasn't. The person ran outside and down the street stark naked and was considered dangerous. That person had to spend awhile in a hospital and the experience changed the person for life.

3. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

well as far as some comments people said i must be considered crazy! muahhhh... Im a bit off but i cant help it im bipolar and can at times(very rare) experince self harming episodes... and even more rare is when im extremly manic i hear voices, mostly someone whispering or classical music lol... but its rare.... it also could be from all the lsd i used to take;)

4. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

A very good friend of mine had drug induced schizophrenia over the summer. I went and visited him in the Psych Ward...he was off his rocker for sure.
    But he's better now.

5. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i knew a boy with schitzophrenia. he refused to take his meds and was put in a mental institution. when i went to visit him he told me that he was jesus and that aliens were building the starship enterprise outside his window. i wonder what happened to him...

6. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

!
    My friend thought he was NEO and he had a pet dragon waiting outside in the sky for him.
    About a week after he got out of the hospital, we were going for a walk together...and a dog was barking from someone's backyard. My friend was convinced the dog was talking to him and telling him to quit smoking cigarrettes.
    He got pretty freaky deaky for awhile.

7. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yes, several, mostly schizophrenic. :D

8. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Yes I have.

9. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

ive known some nutters in my time...

10. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Yes plenty of times. I worked worked in 4 Mental health units. I've seen some things that would really make your mind boogle..

11. Varuna

Varuna Senior Member

I had a girlfriend who was Bipolar. I didn't know she was Bipolar when we met. I thought she was a bit unusual but I just figured it was because she was (and probably, hopefully, still is) very intelligent and very creative.

One day she concluded that Jesus loved her so she didn't have to continue to take her medication. One sleepless month later, she had to go to the psyche ward. She was back to "healthy" in about two or three weeks. Sadly, our relationship was never the same.

It is truly upsetting to learn that some people romanticize mental illness. Like war or violent crime, psychosis loses whatever imaginary cool you may have thought it had when you've seen it destroy the life of someone you care about.

Well, this has been a truly depressing post. It must be the spirit of inauguration day (Full speed ahead, captain, the Titanic is unsinkable).

12. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

My whole idea of crazy is treating the world one way and expecting it to treat you another way.

I know ALOT of grazy mother fuckers!

13. magnificentnuggets

magnificentnuggets Member

I have a neighbor that has been in and out of the mental instutions her whole life. People that are into religious belifes around here beleive she is demon posessed because she is into heavy witchcraft, not wikka but witchcraft that enduces harming animals. I once saw a dead skinned headless cat hanging from a tree and under the tree there was a cross with the cats head stuck on it, i nearly vomited and someone ended up calling the cops on her. There has been many cases where she has claimed people were trying to put hairs in her eyes and she would scratch at her eyes for hours upon time and she is now blind in one because of the scratching. at the current moment im pretty sure shes in a mental hospital, i do think she is crazy, but i feel sorry for her

14. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I've met a few :D

15. orange skies

orange skies Member

Yeah the only people who ever wanna be my friends are crazy mostly really depressed mood swing pot head type crazy. but not completly insane type people.

16. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No I don't. You've done it for me.

17. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Oh god yes I know so many people whom are clinically insane or have severe mental problems..... heres a list.

my cousin 19yrs has bipolar
    friend dougy knuckles is schitzophrenic, bipolar
    ex bf schitzophrenic
    will was obsessed with me stalked me and threatened my life
    sam (fiancee's ex Gf) is bipolar
    friend crystall blacks out when she gets into fist fights

18. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Yes/yes, far too many.

19. velvet

velvet Banned

Hm.. no.. I gave you several definitions.. I'm still not sure as to which one you were referring to..

20. BradinTheGreat

BradinTheGreat Member

A lot of people on my mother's side of the family have serious mental problems.

I'm thinking about getting my head checked out. I don't think I have problems, but if I do I would like to know about them before they show up.