Has anyone ever had a daddy?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 27, 2006.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

[​IMG]

do tell do tell!

we all like sordid details after all

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Well, when I was little he always had me sit on his lap and tell him what i wanted.

Hehehe. [​IMG]

3. Radiation

Radiation Ruling the Nation

You mean Blaxploitation? :confused:

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Nah, she was talking about those movies where black people drive around. Personally I like Blaxplaviation better, but what do I know.

5. ruski

ruski Senior Member

ive had offers but wouldnt want to actually take any of them up.

i come from a pretty well off family but money really doesn't impress me... most people in my stance are snobby fuckheads who wear designer labels and actually think that shit is important.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you mean like someone who just walks up and hands you a million dollars for no appearant reason or something like that?

between natural parents and governments, which are bad enough, why in the hell would anyone want to be beholdin to anyone more then they had to?

people exchange favors sure, that's cool, but expecting anything, that's just crazy.

i didn't even need parental relationships emotionaly, just to survive physicly.
    oh don't get me wrong, i didn't want them to be unhappy or anything, i'm just not into the idea that anyone should have to be emotionaly dependent on anyone.

in loco parentus, the emphsis is on the loco! as far as i'm concerned.

now a railroad locomotive, that's a whole nother story. trains are my first love and my real father was a speaker to vapour dragons. (i.e. railway telegrapher/towerman/clerk)

hell i don't even like having to live with ANYone, let alone have someone pretending like the're some kind of substitute parent or something.

=^^=
    .../\...