has anyone ever dosed someone on LSD with out them knowing?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by 3xi, May 16, 2007.

1. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I'd be inclined to beat the person who essentially POISONED the drink until they walked funny for life. Then do it every year after to the same loser and claim I was having flashbacks.

2 people like this.
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I see this happen all the time at concerts I go to. People think it's fun to dose strangers and "help them have a good time". 9 times out 10 all that happens is that person flips out. I know a few people who have surprised friends who they knew tripped like that and it's different. Because a few minutes after drinking it they tell them what to expect and it's a nice surprise. But to do it to a stranger is terrible. A person needs to consent otherwise it's just a recipe for disaster.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

An asshole I went to highschool with did that to another guy at lunch one day. The poor guy came up in the middle of class.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Got sprayed with liquid at a dead show..

Thanks.. (but I was expecting it, knowing id just got sprayed......

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I had a similar experience with edibles sans the sleep part. If I recall, I took the edibles within a week of having dosed LSD, so I figure I was having a flashback but regardless, I agree that when you're just looking to get high and end up full blown tripping on pot edibles, it is scary.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I had another one. Last night I took the edible and it didn't really have that trippin' effect until maybe 3 hours after I ate it. Just 7.5 Mg of THC in the piece of candy bar I ate. The other part is non-psychoactive CBD.

The Psychoactive THC in edibles does remind me of tripping on LSD, but it has all the symptoms of a marijuana high such as dry mouth and heavy eyelids.

7. dosedonenight

dosedonenight Members

Its not a good thing.

8. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

It is very wrong to alter someone's consciousness without their permission.

2 people like this.
  9. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

I'm surprised to see this thread still getting attention. For the record I think it is wrong to dose someone without their knowledge. It actually happened to me once when I took a couple tabs on my own and someone put another 3 in my water! Not the best trip either. I have taken more than that willingly and not had any problems so I am guessing it was the shock of how high I was when I was only expecting a 2 tab high.

10. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Unless you do it with music

1 person likes this.
  11. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I also took lsd by accident once. My friend had a waterbottle in his bag and it was dosed with lsd and I was thirsty and drank it by accident. He normally had regular water in his bag that he often let me drink some of it so I didn't think to ask first. I was at highschool at the time and he had it for a party he was going to that night. I started feeling weird and he realized what we going on so we skipped the rest of school and he took me to our friends place so I could finish my trip lol.

12. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

Indeed.

13. StayTrippy5872

StayTrippy5872 Members

Hey do it to me, man. I love me a good acid trip :)

14. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Personally, I have mixed feelings about this whole shillelagh. I think for me at least it all comes down to who, when and where. If it was a sort of inside joke between friends that are already cool with psychedelics, then sure, prank away lol! As for random people, I think it's one of the cruelest forms of mind-torture you can inflict on someone (given they have a bad time). Basically, in my head, there's a fine line between a funny joke and practically doing the same as date raping someone (just without the penetration). Never been "dosed", but have tripped by accident because of irresponsible storage/handling of psychedelics (self-dosed, lol). It is for sure harder to get through than when you're expecting a trip, for shizzle!

15. Vista of Vastness

Vista of Vastness Members

Psychedelics are powerful tools that should be respected to the fullest; spiking someone without their knowledge can damage them for life. It is an unacceptable thing to do to someone, however the American Government has a history of doing this to people, this news article reports on the damage that can be inflicted on unsuspecting victims:-

French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html

When the people at the top of society who are entrusted with the big responsibility of power behave in such ways it leaves little hope for the others. It would take someone who is a psychopath with no empathy to authorise this and it's a scary thought that people like that are so high in the chain of command.

1 person likes this.
  16. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is almost impossible to believe in anyone in today's world.....