has anyone ever dosed someone on LSD with out them knowing?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by 3xi, May 16, 2007.

1. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

has anyone ever spiked someones drink with lsd? if so how much and what happened? did they find out who did it? how did you feel about it after?

has anyone had this happen to them - where someone put acid in there drink or something? did you find out who did it? what was the trip like?

also - what do you think about people who would consider this a good thing to do?

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Ive never done it.
    Ive never had it done to me.
    i think its a terrible idea.

3 people like this.
  3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

thats so cruel...i would be so pissed, ide probably punch the person in the head. After i calmed down i would probably thank him...but at first ide be pissed.

If you dont know youve been dosed, and the dose is high and you just start randomly peeking at a bad setting (or in a bad set), i can see how the trip could easily run away from you, even if youre experienced.

4. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

i have no experience in trips, but it seems like being dosed without knowing (givin you ARE in the right set and setting) could be good right? i mean, usually the effect from weed or e or oxy or anything is better when you're not thinking about it right?

on the other hand, i could see where it could go wrong. either way, the idea of being dosed without knowing, regardless how good the trip is, would piss me off.

5. paynie

paynie Member

6. Glordag

Glordag Member

Wow, that was a huge waste of my time :|

Anyways, I would say it would be a horrible idea unless the person getting the spike was REALLY experienced and was completely and absolutely free with no chance of anything coming up. Any other conditions and it would be a huge dick move.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I know a girl who this kid, like spikd her drink with an e tablet. Ghey. I don't think this sort of thing is funny at all. There was a time when I wished people would do it to me, but not anymore. It would be cool among a small group of friends who are real chill with each other and love LSD.

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

9. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I have defintaly went to a show sober before becuase all my freinds were trashed and couldent drive, by the time the show was over I was somehow tripping face and couldent drive im almost posotive it was one of my freinds even though they claimed they knew nothing about it. Alot of times at festies me and my freinds sneek hits into eachothers beers. Usualy only one at a time though.

10. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Nixon was almost spiked with acid......and wonder what that would have made him do. Maybe it would have opened his mind or he would have had a bad trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpLJyVthBU

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Kenny and Spenny have NO talent for delivery

12. dosedonenight

dosedonenight Members

So, I found this post while searching for something to help me, and I'm going to tell you that you are one messed up person. When someone recurves a psycholdelic that they aren't expecting it's devastating. This person starts to see and/or hear things only they perceive as real, and if theyre really unlucky they don't drink enough water, or mix it with alcohol. Or even they end up out alone. I could've ended up in a body bag, I could not have come back from this, and you're thinking it's going to be oh so fun. That choice was taken away from me, I had made a personal choice long ago that I never wanted to take psychedelics and now someone snatched it away from me. I was wondering why me, and reading what you posted let's me know why. Just because. Just because you wanted to. I don't wish this on you, but I hope karma shows you that your intention is a badly formed one.

2 people like this.
  13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It was done to some servicemen without their knowledge--maybe in the 60s? Fucked 'em up badly. Saw the interview on 60 minutes (I think) quite some time ago. A lousy idea to do that. Even with experienced guides, "things" can go very wrong. I've seen it and have helped some folks through it by reminding them that "it's the acid--you're OK." So NO-NO-NO.

1 person likes this.
  14. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

It's actually a chemical form of assault to spike a person in that way.

People doing it should be forced to attend classes on the proper use of psychedelics.

1 person likes this.
  15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

i think there are a lot of things that could go wrong and that it's not a very nice thing to do ...

1 person likes this.
  16. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsSsF-jTKOs

1 person likes this.
  17. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I had it done to me, and it sucks dog shit.

Don't fuck with people like that!

1 person likes this.
  18. dosedonenight

dosedonenight Members

It takes a while to feel safe in your own head again?

19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I had an encounter with psychoactive marijuana edibles that led me to the false conclusion that I may have been dosed. As it turns out I was simply not used to the psychoactive effects of that particular edible. It was weird because I had taken it before I went to bed. My eyes began to feel the slightest bit heavy but I didn't notice anything else, and went to bed. I woke up and it felt like I was full on tripping out. It was scary.

20. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I'll tell you what I think. They are the absolute scum of the earth. If this were done to me and I found out who had done it, there's a good chance that person would end up MIA. The CIA used to pull shit like that, and it would fuck people up for years, if not permanently. Depending on who you believe, a little over a week after one CIA employee, Frank Olson, had been secretly dosed with LSD he either jumped or was thrown out of the window of a NYC hotel room. It's not a "silly prank" to pull on someone. Edit: Oh sorry, I forgot to use the word "allegedly". I wouldn't want any spooks "allegedly" showing up at my door.