has anyone eating quartz crystal?

Discussion in 'New Age' started by rygoody, Dec 28, 2008.

1. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

I'm afraid when it comes to minerals I am quite the layman. Obviously your mineral knowledge surpasses my own.

Yes, it is an amazing thought, how such little apparent variation can have such a profound effect. I like the way you're thinking.

2. REB?

REB? Members

I myself have eaten quartz, the track is to smash them to a fine powder with a hammer, this can powder them well enough to absorb because they are basically force stones. also you should use 4 different types together of it or it can leave you feeling kind of spacy and weird. I too have noticed the emotional lifeforce boost and wouldn't be surprised if it does make someone immortal because of the piezioelectric and the reversed piezioelectric effects of the stones. basically they turn bioelectric energy into force and force back into electricity. Because of the way they effect lifeforce they jack your body up hard.and they can build up your lifeforce by pooling energy from the environment. My health has improved vastly since taking it, I feel invincible. if I remember right I took even amounts of four different types of quartz 16 small crystals in total.
    there might be some health concerns though. don't know if energy stuff is safe with quartz (x-rays electric shocks cat scans etc). also one time bad emotions pooled up with me and it caused me to blackout and have a seizure.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Eat quartz
    Shit blood

natty347 likes this.
  4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

This is the way to go. Crystal water (elixir) is delicious.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

As long as it’s ground-up to a fine powder and mixed with water its perfectly harmless.

It can’t hurt but it also doesn’t help like the previous new-age fad of primal screaming...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Irminsul likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The video to that is hilarious.

hotwater likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wait until you get to know me better. :D

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor