has any1 else had a fear of not understanding ur mind?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by kazinspace, May 18, 2004.

1. omwaver

omwaver Member

Ive suffered a similar thought pattern kazin Here is one solution.
    This may sound crazy but fimiliarize yourself with death.
    Go to a cemetary and ponder all the things you worry over and all the spirals in your mind. Think about the fact that you will share the same fate as all humans and end up in the ground. Keep it in mind.
    Here comes the positive part.
    You'll realize that you've aged tremendously. You'll become old and wise for your years and this is an empowering feeling. This empowerment will help to wipe away the personality disorder you suffer. Just a suggestion. It has worked with me before

2. omwaver

omwaver Member

Ive suffered a similar thought pattern kazin Here is one solution.
    This may sound crazy but fimiliarize yourself with death.
    Go to a cemetary and ponder all the things you worry over and all the spirals in your mind. Think about the fact that you will share the same fate as all humans and end up in the ground. Keep it in mind.
    Here comes the positive part.
    You'll realize that you've aged tremendously. You'll become old and wise for your years and this is an empowering feeling. This empowerment will help to wipe away the personality disorder you suffer. Just a suggestion. It has worked with me before

3. rbasm

rbasm Member

I often feel superior, but then I think that a lot of other people do too...which makes me think perhaps my mind is superior becasue I realize that I'm most likely just a normal minded person. I make all my decisions the second they are presented. I sometimes play games and take time I know right away what I'm going to do. Also I feel like I'm playing people sometimes, and I feel like people are playing which keeps me on my guard constantly which has lead me to develop a very annoying skill that allows me to read people like fuckin books. It sucks I can see peoples deepest feelings just by looking at them. I've put this to the test many times and I'm always right. I hate it. I can just look at some guy in the street and see that he's dissapointed with his life, I can see people that are fuckin culls and think they are kings and want to just rip everyone off. I don't know how to explain my train of thought, but it sucks I wish I had no mind, that would make me happy.