has any1 else had a fear of not understanding ur mind?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by kazinspace, May 18, 2004.

1. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i hav a fear of my own mind and i feel like different 2 otha ppl my age. i no that alot of ppl feel different 2 ther age group at this moment in time, but its like no1 has the same intrests of me in my age group. i also do not understand my mind, i can understand the suface, but wen i get in2 it its like 'woaw' and if i dnt understand it b4 i get old, i beliv im gona end up crazy. i think that mayb it will do gd, but im just not ready rly 2 luk inside, i duno wat i mite find!
    *peace out!

2. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Take some mushrooms, you'll find yourself

3. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

That's how I feel at the moment. That's why I walk around with headphones in constantly ... to stop me thinking about it.

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Woah man, im the same way.

5. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Same here.

My mind has a mind of its own.

:confused:

6. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

At times I think my mind is superior and that I'm the only person who has this, I don't know, flawless logic. I know that isn't true. Then sometimes I hate myself and can't explain the things I do at all. And then at other times I'm in between. The different facets of my personality have different opinions of themselves. I like to think that my mind is just very complex but there is a name for what's happening to me. Just know that there are other people that feel the same way you do.

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Alienation is as common as excessive procreation in this demented, hatred infected planet.

8. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

totally. i think that too sometimes. im like "come on people! cant you just SEE it how it REALLY is??". i guess some people just dont have the kind of flawless logic we do, eh TripAmerika?

9. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I may not understand my mind, but I know that music is the best thing for me.. just keep whistlin in my head is what I'll be doing..

10. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

This is very much like a thread I made not too long ago, I get that superior feeling at times too. Basically everything tripamerika said. But it's cool, it's the way I am and it's interesting. Dreams, I believe are the answer to these kinds of questions.

11. MBastard

MBastard Member

wow you're crazy son. lay off the drugs for a couple weeks you'll be fine.

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

People that say things like that tend to be the most fucked up people, in my opinion. Blind introspection. Asserted sanities. Expected royalty of consent. A better idea: FUCK OFF MIND EATER;). hehehehehehehe.

13. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

Realise that you are infact your mind and that you are Not Seperate From it..then things should become alot clearer.

14. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

yo DharmaBum, what u said reminded me of something i read somewhere... (here, infact --> http://www.acidmagic.com/books/joyous_cosmology.html)

"Slowly it becomes clear that one of the greatest of all superstitions is the separation of the mind from the body."

15. jendi17

jendi17 Member

Yes! This is quite a strange fear, its weird because you think you'd understand your own mind, but you don't, you start thinking about things that you never thought you'd ever think of! Its really strange. It makes me feel like a different person, or sometimes paranoid! I think I'm gonna go crazy sometimes.

16. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i have a fear that im disconnected from my mind, that i can make it think whatever i want so i therefore dont know what i am truly feeling at times. or ill say things and then afterwards, after hearing it, i realize if its true....and mera, the post you made about this, i definitly related to.

17. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

I'm strangely comforted from hearing that others are also on the verge of "insanity". I hate my mind, its the most evil thing i know. I smoke pot to help control it but that is just replacing one problem with the other.

One thing i need to know is -
    Does everyone analyse everything thats going on around them and feeling osteroscised[think thats how its spelt] for it?

the world a messed up place but its got nothin on my mind.

18. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i alwayz analyse everything. and i no this sounds mad but i feel like i no sum1s personality like by just lukin in2 there eyes and then i fell like i no wat they want me 2 say. yer.. i no its crazy, but i cnt help it.
    i dnt h8 my mind tho.. i love my personality, that is also wierd cus i dnt understand my mind but i luv the person i am.

19. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

The eyes are definately the most imoprtant aspect to a person "the windows to the soul". I love eyes, they tell you so much. Your not cray at all(although we might both be).
    I have always thought that im the only person to think the way i do. Its just every1 is afraid of standing out and lookin like a twat(me especially). I dont really hate my mind, its more the personality that takes over my thoughts(its hard to explain but im sure u feel what am sayin).

20. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

one solution to these thoughts is meditation. sit with cushion under your bum, legs crossed, try to have your knees touching the ground so you are resting on three points (bum, knee,knee/foot)
    I used to be totally crazy, like that telephone post is crooked, what a metaphor for this world, its all evil, it makes me sick and hopeless. So meditate, put your mind at rest, and just breathe. For a while you won't be able to clear your mind, but think with each breath, breathe in , breathe out. it sounds kind of dumb, but honestly I know how ou feel right now, and sometimes I go back to that place, where I feel like I see all this evil, other people don't, I can never forget it or ignore it. You can learn to see beauty and love, too.
    and stop smoking pot for a bit—it will make it a lot worse. it isnt about the drugs—drugs are about the world. its about being. living in the moment is my answer. and remember that while you are living in duality (contrasts, light, dark, good, evil etc.), there will always be a balance to the scale. so if you see evil, there is good to contrast it.