Harvey Weinstein

Discussion in 'People' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LOL, I don't mind. I am a good example as to why it's not taken serious. I've stated earlier in the thread that women have groped me before, among other things, and I laughed it off because it didn't bother me in the least bit. Now, if they came after me with strap-ons and butt toys and shit, that's a different story. I still won't go telling the public, but somebody is getting knocked the hell out.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yes, but quiz pretty much any female on what they think the motivations of these teachers would be, not quite as mind blowing, but you'll certainly get a curious dynamic, that is never the truth, if you do even manage to squeeze an opinion out of them

Or you try it on for size, what do you think the main motivation is for say a 24 yr old female teacher who is not unlucky with attention from guys here own age or older, to attempt sexual liasons with a 14 yr old boy....go on, express your opinion publically, or any other females here.....(sounds of crickets chirping)

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

She's turned on by teenage boys. That's my guess. She's turned on by them and has no respect for their innocence and is arrogant enough to think she can get away with it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its not really true though is it, Both sexes tend to cherry pick what they see as a supposed double standard

I remember when a girl took snaps of Justin Bieber sleeping,broke into his room maybe, posted them on instagram, fans were horrified, worried about HIS safety, even though it was a pretty girl, the type of girl most straight guys would move heaven and earth to spend one night with

Imagine if some pretty young girl had broke into Harvey Weinsteins hotel room, uploaded pics of him sleeping naked, like a whale that had beached itself, everyone would be like, sister, dafuq?

Opinion from the female half of the population is always going to be based on what the perp looks like vs what the victim looks like, no matter what they say

And the victims reputation as well, you think ladies believe all these woman that have made claims against Weinstein equally? A 17 yr old Kate Beckingsale in a hotel room by herself with Weinstein - horrifying!.... a 24 yr old Rose McGowan, given her history of "dating" film directors, bullshit, she went out with Marilyn Manson at one stage, who sans make up is uglee as fuck, tell me that wasnt about self promotion and money, cold and calculating that one

5. Eric!

Like I said....(well...you already know from my previous threads about this). But yes, it's the same exact motives compared to a 24 yr old man who would go after an underaged teenage girl. The exact same thing.

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Sickness.
    Moral and sexual depravity.
    Degenerate individuals, male and female.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

So Kevin Spacey...

In his statement, he doesn't even deny it.
    He doesn't remember.
    If something happened...it was inappropriate drunken behavior.

...like that excuses it.

Even if you're drunk, you don't act like that with a 14 year old.
    Unless you're a fucking pedo.

But nvm all that, Spacey says he's gay. How brave of him to finally come out, what a hero.

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

If some one broke into his room and took naked pictures of him sleeping naked, she could claim it was taken after sexual assault and he could offer her money to leave him alone, settle out of court, which she would take as she is simply scamming!

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Why it took him 30/40 years to "come out" wasnt any bullshit about his career, because he knew this kind of stuff would come out.

On the flip side, Corey Feldman now wants to crowd fund a $12 million movie before he names imaginary names....you know, instead of just going to the police a decade or two ago with what he supposedly knows

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

From what I've been reading, he claims he did go to the police decades ago; they didn't care. All they were interested in was Michael Jackson.

He could be full of crap for all I know, but that's what he is saying.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

https://www.google.com.au/amp/m.eonline.com/amp/news/890135/corey-feldman-slams-corey-haim-s-mom-after-her-scam-artist-comments

And this.

What do you think the probabilty is at various times he obtained drugs illegally for his buddy Corey Haim. Extremely High.

And this is now how he addresses the mother of his dead friend in public.

Ik going to go with the maternal instincts of Corey Haims mother, Corey Feldman is a lying liitle shit.

Kevin Spacey on the other hand, thats his career over, bye bye now. Should have been obvious to the public, as it should be with John Travolta, and Stephen Fry, but oh well

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Spacey has conflated his homosexuality and pedophilia; that's his excuse. The gay lobby should skin him alive for that.

14. Eric!

How does Spacey coming out and proclaiming that he's gay, make him a hero?

1 person likes this.
  15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

^^^

I think she was being sarcastic about his heroism.

Some journalists are trying to spin this as celebrating his coming out of the closet though.

1 person likes this.
  16. Eric!

The way I read it, it didn't look like sarcasm to me. It looked more like praise. Just wanted to know from her perspective as to why.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

From Piaf, that was sarcasm

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Exactly.
    I've come across several articles about him coming out.
    While those allegations were barely mentioned.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Zachary Quinto leads the charge

Netflix has cancelled House of Cards

Bye Bye now Mr Spacey bye bye, maybe go sell air conditioners now (but not within 500 metres of any school)

20. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

It wasn't that much of a show anyways.
    House of Cards, that is.

At least he didn't deny it..he just doesn't remember.
    Meaning he admits it is entirely possible it happened.

Fucking creep.

Edit: wasn't a good show, but I liked seeing what R.Wrights character will wear.
    Faaashion goals.

1 person likes this.