Harvey Weinstein

Discussion in 'People' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Little red riding hood. Feldman is the Wolf, not red riding hood

Corey Haim died of complications from prescription drug abuse, two years after he finished a TV show with his buddy Feldman, most of those prescription drugs illegally sourced, Feldman would have been one of the people obtaining them for Haim

A mysterious unnamed pedo ring covers up that Feldman was one of the ones responsible, if not most responsible for Haims death

Not saying there arent any pedos in hollywood, it would be full of them, but Feldman aint one of the victims, you aint ever going to hear him name names. He relies on most people not paying enough attention. One only needs to imply without going into detail to out a perpertrator so as not to worry about defamation suits, he was alone with such and such a director at his house, at such and such a year will do it

Might take another 10/20 years, but Feldman will get caught out

And Terry Crews only said that some hollywood guy groped him at some party when Crews was 48, thats got nothing to do with any pedo stuff

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Both Coreys talked about being molested on that reality show they did together

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

That one actor whatshisname said Gianni Versace sexually harassed him in the 80s, and told the actor "in life, you must fuck everything...the dog, the cat, the boy, the girl".

Now I find that Versace's line (if even true) veeery creepy and disturbing, even more so than these allegations by all those casting couch girls.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And yet not a real stellar record when it comes to senior female politicians across the globe

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Women are sooo not more rational then men lol

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

An australian woman, a makeup artist, came out this year saying Patrick Swayze grabbed her and kissed her, in the 90s that is

I was like what? God amongst men from Point Break and Dirty Dancing Patrick Swayze grabbed you and kissed you did he, well that must have been so horrible

If I was his makeup artist and he grabbed me....well, I wont go into detail but he'd have to shampoo a lot of stuff out of his hair

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Haim yes. Feldman bullshit

Also, as a teenage heart throb / movie star how many girls do you think were throwing themselves at Corey Haim at the height of his fame

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I was at a carnival once and a guy grabbed me and kissed me.
    I didn't feel assaulted.
    A man at church once touched my hair.
    I turned around and he said "I just thought you had really nice hair, looked soft so I had to touch it".
    I didn't feel violated.

But then again, these were not influential men who could make me famous and rich.
    And they were not very serious situations.
    These days a man looks at a woman, and she yells ASSAULT.

I don't know where I am getting with this, and I know there are women who went through some horrible shit and were raped/assaulted.
    But casting couch stuff is not entirely a man's fault. It's a tale as old as Hollywood.
    Hoes want to be famous and will do anythig to get there. Then they get older and want to be decent wifeys or sophisticated ladies. So they remember they were assaulted.

2 people like this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That pretty much sums it up

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I too have had men and women come up and touch my hair, for the reason of it looks so soft! On the subway this has happened a few times. I liken this to a child who couldn't resist touching the soft bunny syndrome and was not sexual in nature, but some will say it is. While I was surprised by it and a little uncomfortable, I was not violated, nor did I feel so.

I think some might be mad that they didn't get the job after giving themselves up to the casting couch, which makes it easier for those who take it further.

I believe women are just as capable of this and it does happen to men as well as women.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sometimes being touched by a stranger isn't assault or sexual intimidations. That's true. This issue and thread is for instances where it was. And in some instances it isn't about something as a slap on the ass. In some of these cases its about rape.
    So yeah, its great that some of you can name some examples where you didn't feel sexually intimidated or assaulted but it doesn't negate shit in regards to the original issue.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

In instances of male on female sexual aggression, I can understand how it can be more intimidating for the woman because of the man’s physical advantage he has over her. But with female on male sexual aggression, the man gets scrutinized for fighting back, and many people mock the idea of female on male sexual assault. It’s wrong regardless but there is a double standard.

13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

This is true. I've talked to men and women alike who have scoffed at the prospect that a man could be aggressed upon by a woman. But when it does happen, I bet it usually occurs in situations where the woman is in a position of power, which probably makes it even more intimidating and embaressing for the man to come forward.

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

The woman is believed regardless, and no women Would lie about such things, while men are simply disregarded. Seems to me this man has been convicted on the accusation alone in the public eye! That concerns me. I remember that daycare where the family was accused of child abuse and satanic rituals. I am guilty of believing the lie. Won't make that kind of mistake again!

As for the hair touching, it was not appropriate, especially since the back of my neck is very sensitive in a good way. But I believe it was not the intent! I have also been smacked on the ass! In sexual ways and non sexual ways! Not talking bdsm here! Didn't like it but I took care of that myself and it didn't happen again. Maybe when it happened a very loud don't ever hit my bum again would have stopped it. But no, they need to come out as a group, long after to have a voice? This is odd to me.

15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bring up Oregon Senator Bob Packwood. these bullies are in all industries

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

When o see reactions to female on male sexual assault/rape in the news, I see men condoning the behavior--even if the abused male was a minor. Read the comments section on an article dealing with female teachers sleeping male students. It will blow your mind.

And that creates an entire different dynamic in that situation.

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

See, that's what I'm saying, why couldn't they have addressed it then right on the spot, instead of saving it for a rainy day. He should have been dealt with a long time ago.

1 person likes this.
  18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Yes I agree. I think I saw it mentioned you have a daughter, addressing it the first time stops it if you don't want it. I learned this, I am sure your daughter knows it too. Letting it happen again and again is when it becomes acceptable, saying nothing means you don't mind. No means no, but this was never expressed, silence was the response or maybe continuing to talk like it was not a bad thing or meant nothing, Apparently Ben afleck like to smack bums, or so they say.

19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And this is something I've fantasized about from elementary school all the way through high school. Where the HELL were those teachers at when I was horny???

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Not to make an example out of Eric (cuz you know I love you, bruh) but this attitude is EXACTLY what I was talking about.

This is why female on male abuse isn't taken seriously.