Harvey Weinstein

Discussion in 'People' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

We'll probably be hearing more from Feldman in the near future, since he's threatening to expose homosexual predators in Hollywood. His 2013 memoirs detailed alleged assaults against himself and the late Cory Haim. Terry Crews has already come forward with his story, Michael Egan has accused X-Men director Bryan Singer of similar conduct. Are there sexual predators of among Hollywood executives? Are some of them gay? Does the bear sleep in a cave? So the more important question is: Is this a Hollywood problem, a liberal problem, a conservative problem, Democrat problem, a Republican problem, a heterosexual problem, a homosexual problem, or a national problem? And is casting it in one-sided political terms a problem? Alt Right epithets like "snowflake" are a diversionary tactic designed to deflect scrutiny from the underlying issue.

1 person likes this.
  2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Yes I am serious about Jennifer Lawrence and the butt plugs! Lol

Why look up bikini shots when you can find her accidentally on purpose released nudes from her phone?

Butt plug collection story
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jennifer-lawrences-collection-butt-plug-2942530

The reason I mention Jennifer Lawrence is because previously she said glowing things about Harvey Weinstein but has been now vocal about condemning him along with others.

Check out this article and actresses and actors who previously had said good things about him.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/hollywood-stars-who-have-praised-harvey-weinstein-in-the-past-2017-10/

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She's claiming that they were for a joke, but I'm not buying it. I know she had to have tried at least one of them, maybe two

1 person likes this.
  4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Lol, how did you deduce that? :D

5. Eric!

Eventhough I'm not buying her story, Im still trying to live out my fantasy of wanting her, by saying she had to at least try, just to see if she could take it. Now she's ready for me, LOL!

1 person likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Normal reaction to whom I voted or not voted for?> Hollyweird has nothing to do with "me" or "I". Ive been boycotting movies for ages. If you cant spot the creepiness in 90% of the televised garbage out there. U need glasses.

If it wants to put FOX on blast do it with your own meme, or post. Dont insinuate my political affiliation with any group..

Muh muh Russia now turned into Hollyweird rapists and pedos.. Of course the left will be like what about Trump??. HW has a deadman switch to expose the Clintons.. You can be sure of it. Rapist and Uranium Dealers Of The Caribbean Orgy Islands. Sounds like a James Bond film.. ..

While we're at it.. Here is something that also has not to do with the Harvey Weinstein scandal.. Mary Fields Us postal carrier.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This does expose men in power for exploiting their power, I'm sure Trump is no exception. He's had plenty of accusations lobbied at him (that no one took seriously, hmm I wonder why many women dont come forward)

Powerful men of any political persuasion can be fucking gross, I dunno why anyone tries to bring politics into it at all

Although I do see how it may be more hypocritical for a Democrat who extolls the virtues of feminism to be guilty of sexual assault. Old rich republicans are a little more upfront about the power their money and gender brings them

8. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

Yes, Women should hold political offices instead of men.
    What do men do in power, besides let their massive egos fuck things up?
    Women are far more rational beings than most men. They think things out with more efficiency, care about others instead of just themselves, and are more likely to make the right decision.
    Most men would be better off growing our food and performing the necessary manual labor that is required to make humanity work efficiently and properly.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Seriously? What about Jennifer Lawrence? Who the hell cares? She’s just being an attention whore. Nobody leaves a collection of buttplugs behind in a hotel room. Nobody. I can see forgetting one, bit not a collection. Just like how she allowed her nude photos to be hacked for publicity.

Can we stay on topic?

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Someone needs to pull the butt plug out of your ass! Lol

11. Eric!

Uh oh

12. Beach Ball Lady Balls

As a women I take offence at your statement on behalf of men. In a previous thread you said you hope old white men, assuming they are racist, you wish black children on them as if this will be their worst nightmare and a curse. now you insinuate that men in power are corrupt, as if Hilary was not corrupt and was exposed for her abuse of power. I can totally see her wanting a dick and men willing to fuck her in order to get them positions they want. Fucking your way to the top is not reservedfor women!

Pretty sure abuse of power is not reserved for men, or white men as you like to promote. Let's not forget Bill Cosby & Michael Jackson to name but two.

It isn't just a man thing! It isn't just a white thing!

Men raped by women or men is the most unreported crime. I wonder how many male actors have been abused!

1 person likes this.
  13. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Lol. Live the dream my friend or live in your dreams. It is a nice place to be.

Clearly she has no aversion to butt plugs, and I too am sure she has tried them. Who has a collection without even giving it a try! Not that I know many who have butt plug collections! But one doesn't have a collection without trying them out. Probably the collection is due to the anal stretching and needing bigger ones as time passed!

14. Eric!

You're right, it's an everybody thing. Males are very hesitant to come forward and expose sexual assault/abuse from another male. It's embarrassing as hell for them, because the perception is that men can take care of themselves. The female on male abuse does exist, as I've been groped and received lewd comments from female co-workers. How did I react? In all honesty, I was shocked but flattered? This really does happen, but it doesn't get the same exposure.

1 person likes this.
  15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

My dad has had his ass grabbed by men and women on the street. I guess he has a desireable ass for an old guy?

He doesn't do butt plugs, not that I know of anyways!

I have had several femael bosses who definitely abused men in the office as well. Two I know of were sexual with innuendoes and advances to men that worked under them.

16. Eric!

Did those guys share how they truly felt about working in that kind of environment?

17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

One did, he was my sisters ex. Our boss took him out for dinner, thinking it was a business thing. Anyways she put her hands down his pants and grabbed his penis. She later talked to me about it and said it was small. She was 20 years older than him too. She also tried to get with my boyfriend at the time.

Oh and to further this. Now that I think of it, a male friend of mine who is gay. She told him she just wanted him to be her date because she had no one to go places with for business stuff. He went with her to two things. She grabbed him and kissed him forcefully. He was frightened by it and refused her. She talked shit about him after to saying he led her on. She knew he was gay!

1 person likes this.
  18. Eric!

Wow!!! She is truly off the fuckin chain, LOL! Daaaamn!!!

19. Eric!

Remember this movie?

https://youtu.be/pLMIy-5k6Fs

1 person likes this.
  20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I do remember that movie! Had to watch the trailer to remember. My bosses, most have been female and honestly I would rather a male boss than female. Maybe I got the worst of the worst in female bosses. The men have been far more professional and not gossipy in my experience.