Harvey Weinstein

Discussion in 'People' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 14, 2017.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im just going to leave this here..

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epFXAQFjOzA

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

watched the whole thing and that title is completely wrong

should have read the comments first as usual dammit

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

The only one I could get the whole interview.

5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Lest we forget, Fox, which has been leading the charge against Hollywood, is also a bedfull of sexual predators and their self-righteous, hypocritical right-wing enablers, from Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly on down. So it would seem it's not exactly a "liberal" problem or even "Hollywood". And of course there's the Pussy Grabber in Chief, who seems to be excused from his escapades by our resident moralists. Didn't you vote for him? Where is the outrage?! Did I miss the thread on that?

3 people like this.
  6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm really enjoying the colorful language here, especially the hypocritical right-wing enablers! Cracking up right now, but it's so true. They changed the channels at the gym from CNN to Fox News. Omg! They try so hard not to spin something and ~woop!~ somebody gets in a quip or two pumping up the trump wagon! It's kind of sickening though. I asked them why the bleep they put it on that and they said something about the game having been on, but that it would be back to normal as soon as so and so got back. Sure enough today it's still glued on there. I will be watching fox news on the treadmill if anyone needs me...

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

hey fuck head?. I dont interact with you. sO dont fucking quote me and ask stupid motherfucking questions to me. Did I vote for him.. Go shove a corn cob up your fucking ass.

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Spoken like a Trumpster!

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

In response to the REPORT..

I think people should keep their political bullshit to themselves. If they havent anything to add without - attacking persons whom may or my not have voted for Donald Trump. What do "I" personally have to do with the Harvey Wiensteins scandal and Fox news?> Nutting.

Oki, long knows I do not interact with them .. hiding behind a default avatar.. We've discussed this before. Dont quote me, dont ask me shit.

10. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

If these guys aren't going to do anything but lay there and smile, I want to screw those gals.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sometimes people are quoted for reference or because we want to respond to what someone else said without it being a matter of wether the quoted person will reply or not.
    Even if people know you don't respond (for whatever pitiful reason) they may still see use in quoting you hoping you reply. Their good right of course when a post triggers interest or questions. We're not on the streets but on a public message board after all.
    If you don't want to be quoted by someone for no good reason maybe just stfu yourself.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Feldman is not to be trusted. Revisionist therapy, abused by parents, abused at school, abused by employers....all to explain away being a bratty, privelleged Coke head for far longer than he claims.

Imagine what kind of a tosser he would have been, late teens, early 20s....and he knows no one is around now that is going to bother correcting him in public

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

In 10 years, never seen Orison get that angry, so maybe he has a point. He DOES have a point.

Trying to weave this into Trump bashing is lame and ridiculous

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Back to the Weinstein thing, and seemingly now this Vogue photographer no one has heard thus cars about, Terry Richardson

I keep reading these reports from various girls, keep hearing phrases like "a guy that looks like that" " This unnattractive man" would get the amount of casual hookups, without coersion , influence etc etc

Which then makes the message become -its only sexual assualt if hes not hot.

Some of these chics just sound downright moronic. From Rumer Willis:

"Last night Terry Richardson tried to finger me, I didn't let him, obviously. But I did let him photograph me topless in the bathroom."

Seriously? How is anyone going to take that seriiously?

15. Asmodean

Yes, but was that what Okie started to do? Doesn't seem like it. He was reacting to Orisons post that was just as annoyingly trying to mix politics into it.
    Difference is Orison goes with a joke in the form of a pic and Okie reacts with serious thoughts. Doesnt matter to me, except of course if one of them starts reacting rather butthurt and frustrated. I think its fair to point out then that Ori can't have the cake and eat it too.
    He would only have a point (about Trump bashing/mixing politics into it) if he didn't post that pic which triggered Okies reaction.
    He does not have a point at all about being quoted against his will.
    The least he could do is react as a fullgrown man or just refrain from posting such rubbish.

16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

What about the Hillary and Obama thing, as per the bed carton? I took that as political propaganda indicating that liberals are a bunch of perverts. How were we supposed to take it?.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, ok Obama being in that cartoon is the same kind of thing, dont know why he is in it

Hillary on the other hand, not good having actual photos of her sitting with Weinstein at fundraisers

18. Asmodean

Doesn't take a genius to figure out why he is in that pic and why someone would think its a good idea posting it in this thread (...and then complain about the reactions it is, and was ment to, trigger :D)

19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Snowflakes get triggered. It’s what they do.
    Besides. Conservatives in Hollywood must keep their heads down and mouths shut in order to keep their careers.

A child actor who lived and breathed the abuse faced by the children of Hollywood can’t be trusted with their own life experiences? How come?

20. Asmodean

No, snowflakes are not the issue here. Oris funny pic was ment to trigger. He then complains about the reaction in an entirely nonsensical way. The reaction was acted upon with hypocritical arguments. Both conservatives and liberals can risk their career in Hollywood btw, this thread is not primarily about that. Okie gets shit for his entirely normal reaction to and questioning of Ori's pic. Lets keep it real

1 person likes this.