Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

Discussion in 'Fantasy Books' started by hippy i am, Feb 16, 2007.

1. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

they all die in a plane crash^ only harry and percy survive

2. Lothloz

Lothloz Member

shockin y would they be on a plane?? they have far better and more intresting was to travel:p:p

3. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Flippin' hell, I can't wait either, but hopefully it doesn't get ruined by some stupid jackass kid again. Seriously - the last 2 books were ruined for me because some dumb fuck kid went around saying "OMG DUMBLEDORE DIED?!?! LOLolol," Fuck OFF *punch in testicles*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so annoying it makes me want to spam.

It quite frankly sucks that you are forced to read it within a day or two of getting it for fear of some...(GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I refrained from using the c-word then)...idiot ruining it for you. I love reading books nice and slowly so that I can wallow in them. That made no sense whatsoever, but you know what I mean. I think I'll just lock myself in my room for a week or something so that I can finish it in peace.

4. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I. Am. So. EXCITED!

I reserved my copy at Barnes & Noble this weekend.
    The only problem is that I may miss the party that Barnes & Noble throws for every new HP release because I may be out of town for this nerdy Latin convention.

Anyway, enough rambling - I cannot WAIT for it to come out!!!

5. feralfey

feralfey Member

I'll read it, but not right away. I'll wait until it's cheaper on Amazon or something. I like them.

6. Lothloz

Lothloz Member

:O ur waiting!!! i think i might burst if i had to wait!

7. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Lothloz? What the heck did you just say? I cannot work out what you meant.

8. feralfey

feralfey Member

Lol. Andy, I think she was refering to what I said. I know how you feel, Lothloz. I really like them, but I've waited before and it's so much cheaper that way. It actually doesn't take that long. A lot of people buy them, read them, and then sell them as soon as they're done. In the meantime, I'll reread the others so I remember everything that's going on. :)

9. Lothloz

Lothloz Member

lol yes Andy i was saying that i couldnt belive that she was waiting the ':O' is a shocked face!!
    it does make sence i spose but i wouldn't want to run the risk of finding out what happened before i had read it!! that would be unbareable (i am very sorry for my spelling by the way it is not my strong point)

10. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I think I would burst into Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans if I had to wait!
    I am still real excited about the OoTP movie, which comes out first!
    I watched the trailer a while back... it's too short! They need to make trailers longer, I mean, it was only like two & a half minutes of Harry Potterness!

11. Lothloz

Lothloz Member

instead of trailers they shud just be the entire film lol!!

12. charmcityhippie

charmcityhippie Member

when i found out the release dates, i was super excited. my birthday is july 9th, and then i have a new harry potter movie on the 13th and book on the 21st. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

theres lots of interesting discussions about the book on the leaky cauldron
    the leaky cauldron

13. hippy i am

My birthday is July 22. The book comes out July 21. The movie, July 13. Happy Birthday to me, too. And Daniel Radcliffe's birthday is July 23. The same as my Grandmother's.

14. Lothloz

Lothloz Member

well arn't u the lucky 1!! harry potter book for ur birthday for u then!!

15. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

the books gonna be tight. i think both harry and voldemort will die. but if she was smart, she would release the book and have to ending be some shit ending. like harry dieing and voldemort taking over the world or something. then a month later release the real bok with the real ending. it would get her twice as much money

16. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

God I'm so excited about this book. It seems like its been forever since the last one came out. But at the same time...I mean, it's the last book, so i'm bummed about that. But oh well, at least theres still 3 movies to go :)

17. hippy i am

Oh, like a placebo book? A false one. And then release the real book a month later, yeah, that would be something. Haha.

18. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

Basically, the 7th book just needs to come out. I'm thinking that Harry is a horcrux. Voldemort isn't an idiot. If he heard a prophecy about someone having the power to defeat him, he wouldn't attempt to kill them and hope it all worked out. By making Harry a horcrux, Voldemort can't lose, unless Harry kills himself. That would make for a nice bit of drama. I also think we'll be getting our dumbledore fix with his brother, Aberforth or whatever it is.

19. flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair Member

reserve a copy at borders, you get 40% off

20. hippy i am

I reserved a copy at Books-A-Million, I got 40% off, as well.

Oh and the movie comes out July 11th now! So, 15 more days until the movie.
    25 more days until the book. And 26 days until I turn 19!

I'm so excited.