Harry And Meghan Get Booted Out Of The Royal Family!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Boozercruiser, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Peter Barnett

Peter Barnett Members

And the rubbish bins will still not get emptied all summer in Brighton by the useless Communist, Utopian, Marxist scum, and fascist dictators that call themselves the Council.

2. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

I am 100% with you on what you say there Peter.
    You will never get any sense from trying to talk to useless Communist Utopian Marxist Fascist idiots anyway.

Looking some more at Meghan's Royal Command Performance on The Opera ;) Show!
    She was a lousy actress, but God she excelled herself there in trying to convince the world that she was a poor prone to suicide little girl who was treated so horribly by The Racist Royal Family.
    Shame on them. :mad:

That Woman deserves an Oscar for her performance.
    But what will she get for it?
    Ridicule and shame by the vast majority of people I do believe as more and more people see through her and her pain in the arse hubby.
    Particularly in the UK.

3. Peter Barnett

Peter Barnett Members

Agree B/C. Perhaps Megan has never heard of Queen Charlotte, and I seem to remember some of the Royal Family may be decended from her?
    While I have not seen the interview I admit to getting rather fed up with the anticipated response from those who will use any reason to jump on her words to promote their own race agenda, regardless that there appears to be little basis in fact to support her accusations. I think the woman has been for herself from the onset and her self-pity has done a huge disservice to the British Monarchy, her own family and the British people.
    Rather ironic that she uses the Commonwealth Week, during which the Queen in contrast at 90 plus years of age is supporting one-third of the world's population with words of kindness, consideration, and support and most of them are not white.

Bob2020 likes this.
  4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

- Finally Meghan's 2018 request to Oprah to have an interview has come off -
    Like the majority of people in the U.K. I have only seen the Headlines
    however - the claims seem somewhat dubious.
    - - Major revelation: (No Harry)
    Claims that she had been told that an unnamed member of the royal family raised “concerns about how dark” Archie’s skin would be
    • Meg: "That conversation, I am never going to share. (convenient) At the time it was awkward, I was a bit shocked." -"
    • Opera: "So there were questions about how dark your baby is going to be:"
    • Meg: "Potentially*, (?) and what that would look mean or look like
    • * What does potentially mean, in this context??
    • Opera: "And you're not going to tell me who had the conversation"
    • Meg: "I think that would be very damaging to them"
    Harry: ((Thinks S***!(((???) )) - (Quick Response) - "It wasn't the Queen or Philip"!!!
    Continues: - "My father and my brother, they are trapped. They don't get to leave." - Prince Harry says his family are "trapped within the system".
    So given those underlined, there is one notable absentee of reference,
    Seems she feels that no one in the Royal Family have not heard of, or believe the words of a former World statesman = "a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
    That, does seem worrying ... if true

5. WOLF ANGEL

- Secondary Issue:
    Meg: "My Mental Health was at such a point I knew if I didn't say it I'd do it - I just didn't want to be alive anymore"
    (Did she not know that Harry has a brother who may be able to Help = Heads Together | Join the conversation | Mental Health )
    Meghan and Harry's own champion of Mental Health charity was unaware of any issue.s
    N.B. Isn't anyone with Mental Health issues ipso facto, one with a mind clouded in/of clarity???
    However,
    all cases of concern do have to be taken seriously and there should be investigation into any claims made both from and about any person ag status High and Low.

6. WOLF ANGEL

Response and Reaction:
    Seems to me, being out of' the firm' - Stirring the Pot without substance is at best wishy washy,- and at worse Cowardly and a (profitable) Calculation of Controversy, prompting a view of "Let's move out - but leave a sour taste"
    So,-
    Now they are away across the pond from terrible British press, seems to me - and d to be fair to and for all there is only one way to go from here:-
    Show Conviction in and with Conscience - 'Name the "individual' in question so they have a right to defend themselves
    - Part of a story is never gong to be enough for me and balance is integral to Truth
    (Perhaps, best to wait for the full transcript) IMO

7. WOLF ANGEL

Aftermath: (s)
    Royal biographer Robert Hardman has questioned a “pretty big inconsistency” in claims Meghan Markle made about alleged racism in the Royal Family.
    The Duchess of Sussex told Oprah Winfrey an unnamed member of The Firm raised “concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be” when she was pregnant with Archie.
    But speaking with talkRADIO’s Ian Collins, Mr Hardman said Harry had a different account of the conversation.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  8. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Given that Mrs Windsor's uncle (Edward) was a full blown Nazi, I'm not surprised that the racist slip is showing from yet another member of the 'firm'.

We should dispense with all of them and complete the reform of our constitution.

Sexwise likes this.
  9. WOLF ANGEL

Newspaper
    upload_2021-3-9_12-40-28.jpeg . . . upload_2021-3-9_12-40-53.jpeg . . . upload_2021-3-9_12-42-2.jpeg . . . upload_2021-3-9_12-42-30.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  10. WOLF ANGEL

You've posted this before Vlad - I thought you didn't care??

11. Vladimir Illich

12. WOLF ANGEL

[​IMG] . . .[​IMG] . . . upload_2021-3-9_12-50-51.jpeg . . .

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

14. WOLF ANGEL

Methinks "one doth protest too much"
    * The interest you show in this subject - even though you' keep saying you don't give a ....(makes one consider the possibility that one may well be a closet Royalist - LOL)

15. WOLF ANGEL

16. WOLF ANGEL

More 'talkRADIO’ response

17. Vladimir Illich

All good as far as I'm concerned !!! - the end of the monarchy can't come soon enough !!!

18. WOLF ANGEL

Everyone has the right for free opinion, - and free speech it is something that I feel should always be Championed.
    It not what is said, but the way people say it,- so whilst it does not 'displease me personally' it is moreover the level of education shown (or not) in peoples responses that disappoints - willy

19. Peter Barnett

Peter Barnett Members

Oh dear, what better place than the USA for the drama queen to kick off with her continued "it is all about me" tale of woe and play the race card. Guess if she was that down and depressed and I believe she was depressed as being in the Royal Family is not Tinsel Town but a firm discipline, Harry would have known where to get help as they are both Patrons of two major UK Mental Health Organisations.

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  20. WOLF ANGEL

21. WOLF ANGEL