hard to keep in

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Viper17, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

ok weird question my penis is 4.5 so me and my wife are a little over weight she has leg issues and she cant keep her legs up in order for us to do missionary style so we can only resort tto doggy style and there is my problem when we are doing it doggy style her vagina is up higher then my penis can reach so im constantly struggling to keep it in and if im standing i have to be on my tip toes in order to keep it in and thats frustrating for me thats not easy..
    so what else can we do?

2. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

You need to invest in or build some sex furniture that will be comfortable for your wife & provide various positions for sex. Something that's adjustable, so that you can find the position that works best.

3. Viper17

Viper17 Members

i have tried sex furniture like thats in the attached pic but i can't enter her like that her butt has to be further back towards me
    61ucIjYlRGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mrcurios likes this.
  4. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

There are a lot of better options.

5. Viper17

Viper17 Members

could u point me in the right direction then please ??

6. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

For comfort in missionary position use pillows. She puts her ass up on a firm pillow and supports her legs with other pillows on each side. Her thighs can be held up by placing a pillow or two along side With her ass on a pillow the vagina rotates forward and is easier penetrated with a shorter cock.

Another position is his ass up on a pillow. She kneels straddling his waist and slowly takes his cock in her pussy as she sits back some. The fucking takes place by using a hip rocking motion instead of thrusting in and out. He can also sit up with her in his lap and he can hold her ass and thrust a little as she grinds on his cock.

For doggie she can lay over several pillows so she isn't up on her knees. Her legs are apart and the pillows are adjusted to the correct height for him to enter her pussy no matter the size of his cock.

Another position is a variation on the spooning or scissors position. She lays on her side with her lower leg extended straight. Her upper leg is bent forward and lifted some exposing her vagina. He straddles her lower leg and can hold her upper leg even placing it on his shoulder to help with fatigue. He can enter her vagina easier as the higher he lifts her upper leg the more the vagina is exposed.

A position called Russian can be fun for obese partners. Especially for those men that are less than average in length. She lays on her back and folds or pushes her breasts together while he straddles her waist and fucks his cock into the cleavage that is formed. Using plenty of lube I have found this is a great position for him to get off with. Once he ejaculates it rather fun for him to slide down and lay on her chest to chest squishing his spunk between them. Then he can slide around a little rubbing it in. You may be grossed out by that but know sex is messy and it's always fun to make a mess.

The best thing about these suggestions is they take some experimentation and practice in order to succeed. But that's what makes it fun.

8. Viper17

Viper17 Members

i have tried a sleeve and she doesn't like the feeling of it

9. RobB77

RobB77 Members

Thanks for suggesting some positions, gonna work on that. And yes, pillows are great helpers