happy new year

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by papabear, Dec 31, 2004.

1. papabear

papabear Member

happy new year family: another new year to enjoy with everyone of my friends old, new and soon to come. to raven , paix, tradin bill, prism harvest, the L.A. crew, Visalia family, ohm valley family, florida family,and every one out there: WWWWWWEEEEEEE LLLLLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE YYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! From Papabear, mamabear, and the three cubs

2. paix

paix Senior Member

happy new years to you guys! I'm gonna see joji and jamal and joanna tommorow, and maybe marilyn too, I'll tell them you all said hey :)

love and blessings to all of you guys!

3. busmama

busmama go away

Happy new years!!! Tell everyone how much we miss them and love them. I was just remembering spending last new years with the whole gang.

Heres a blessing for all for a happy 2005

4. raven23

raven23 Member

Happy New Year!!! I made it to West Yellowstone. Haven't made it out on patrol yet to see the buffalo, but I have been learning about the situation. There are a few family here that I know from regionals (missouri and the 89B Sedona gathering) I think around 20 volunteers all together. But anyway, off topic.
    Happy New Year, see y'alls in Florida!! Loving all yous here, there and everywhere!

5. earthling2

earthling2 Member

HEY, PAPA BEAR, TRYING TO GET
    A RIDE TO GO TO OCALA THIS YEAR'S GATHERING, SAYING HELLO FROM ENVIRONMENTAL CRISIS CENTER, CALL YOUR BROTHER CHARLES 410-243-6535. HE IS TRYING TO GET TO GATHERING. HOW IS WOLVERINE, HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE GOING TO GATHERING GIVE US A HOLLER.. LOVE YA! KEEP IN TOUCH!
    1936 E. 30TH ST.
    GET US OUT OF HERE.