Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

let's bring this thread back alive..it's not gonna be easy..
    people are reluctant to open up and don't know what to tell really..
    i recall this thread in the past as a funtime option to all who ever posted in there..
    the house is there...some rooms are occupied...but...we became all hermits(ahah)[​IMG][​IMG]

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You are right tiger. I remember the parties with awesome music...good times.
    We have to get some people before we try that again but I think I will sit in the lobby and share a tale or two.
    First one happened Wednesday
    My boss (who fired me 8 years ago in that big cost cutting recession.) Oh yeah for those that hasn't followed the stoners lounge. I got hired back 7 months ago.
    He is walking around with one of the corporate guys and tells him. " this is pensfan, he left 8 years ago for bigger and better things but found out that the grass isn't greener on the other side so he came back."
    Don't know why he didn't tell the truth. 'He fired me 8 years ago so he could get a new boat and then I survived a boiler explosion but my factory didn't and they had 2 guys out with career ending injuries so rather than take a chance with some guy off the street he hired someone he knew could do the job with almost no training'.
    He seems to be treating me fairly this time around. I just hope that it's not because he knows I will be blindsided again.

old tiger likes this.
  3. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

Hi guys. It's Kenny, just checking in. This space has sure gotten thin. Use to be full of people. The good old days were just last year.
    LOL

4. Scorpio Kenny

Ken says I love you guys.

5. Scorpio Kenny

All of you check in now! Who is PARTY?

6. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

....and playing solitaire till dawn, with a deck of 51.

7. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Where are all the hippies that were at Woodstock and Monterey?

8. Scorpio Kenny

Ken says get your butts in here and talk to each other and do hang out.
    If you are always here, then others will be here and stay here, always. You hang out and make it alive!
    YOU check in at least twice a week.
    It is always ALL ON YOU. Love and be. HERE! Always.

Love Ya, Ken

9. Scorpio Kenny

I came along just a little bit after Monterrey and just two months before Woodstock. Will that count? Sorry if I didn't hit both. But San Francisco was fun. You would have loved it! Really. Three major bands for just three dollars. Dig it.

rjhangover likes this.
  10. Scorpio Kenny

I mean ROCK Bands

11. Left the party years ago but nowhere else to hang my hat right now so stand by your beds and expect my arrival in a week or so. Going on a wee adventure first

old tiger likes this.
  12. Scorpio Kenny

Hi etherea,
    How's your life doing? I hope that you're Rocken'. Good that you are here.

ZenKarma likes this.
  13. N00bresearcher

N00bresearcher Members

Hello how is everyone? This the place to get to know members? I'm pretty much an open book so feel free to ask me anything! I'm currently interested in cultivating cannabis. I'm in California at the moment SoCAL to be exact. Wouldn't happen to be anyone close would there?

14. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

this thread was once like my living room...last few years people left...the usual shit,you know..
    people get bored....we had GOOD times in here...with nice conversations really...
    i am still the old Belgian dude who wanted this thread to be alive...:anguished:

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Are there some people that are still here? I haven't been here when this thread was active. It feels like so much of the focus is on politics in the United States (where I live as it were). Well, I hope you still find some enjoyment on this site, and others if it suits you. :)

16. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

I am still active on HF,but on this thread it seems useless to post...nobody reacts like in the olden days..everybody just left...
    a revival??who's gonna do that??it's a needle in a haystack===i admire Kenny for his drive...i have been out for a while postin in HF..i reckon i am gonna come back...one always gets shit from some trolls who really think the world belongs to their postings and clique mentalities..i give them a benefit of a doubt..internet remains internet...

soulcompromise likes this.
  17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I highly recommend using the New Posts button on the Forums tab to see which threads are most active for the day. Also, you can use the "recent posts" featurette which is different than New Posts. "Recent posts" resides about 2 1/2 inches below your Alerts, and it shows everything "recent"; even stuff you've already viewed, whereas New Posts filters some of that stuff out. It sounds complicated but it isn't.

You'd obviously be welcome to share you opinion on anything! :) Just pick an active thread.

Trying to revive old threads is no fun.

Anyway.. I used to go to raves. I don't anymore because I don't always feel safe anymore, and I don't want to spend the money on that. Also, I don't do the drugs anymore, thus it feels a little pointless for at least part of the party... lol.

Well I hope it works out for you.

18. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

did you say raves?i was on this one in Hungary in 2016==that's what i call a real rave gig...
    i might go back one day if my friends decide to drive over there again...

soulcompromise likes this.
  19. N00bresearcher

N00bresearcher Members

I've noticed some inactivity as well. Pretty much everything you said, it's a shame because there were several members I really wanted to get in contact with.

20. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

i wish we could introduce it again like before..this once was a very good and active thread...