Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. lol I've been waiting for it...

1 person likes this.
  3. moonflowerchild

moonflowerchild New Member

Hello fellow hippies ♻☮☯

1 person likes this.
  4. Hello!!!!!! I am new here and I see you are too.

1 person likes this.
  5. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

Hi all. This use to be a very busy space. A lot of people would hang out here everyday. But its fallen off lately. Keep coming back here and my it your home base. WE keep it alive by your actions.

Hi new friends!

6. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

yes...It's true what Kenny said..this thread was so alive with lots of happy folks..
    nowadays it died..pity..I wasvery active here..i was in room nr.4==I still am[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Does it get lonely talking to shadows on the wall, Tiger? ;) :D

2 people like this.
  8. Jude96

Jude96 Member

Hey all... so glad to be back... god, what a nightmare with a woman I was dating for the last few weeks... she created her own account from my computer after reading what I wrote about a former love and then BAM my account was shut down...

...thanks to the admins for finally allowing me back on... I have emails/texts to prove my case in the matter... just here (as always) to talk about music, life and love... nice to see everyone ✌️

1 person likes this.
  9. Scorpio Kenny

OMG Jude! say welcome back, my man. Glad that you made it through. Back.

Tiger. You are such a good looking fellow. Great new picture. Beautiful you. Cool, man. THX for checking in here.

Our sweet Moonglow181. So good to see you back. WE don't ever need to talk to shadows on the wall because right here we protect and have each other. You could never become lonely if you are right here with your friends.

If you ever feel very lonely then you may always private message anyone here for there phone number and get in touch directly and talk with that person again and again.
    Tiger could call me any time! You could too!

Love Always.

2 people like this.
  10. Scorpio Kenny

It is so very good to be back with you guys here. I've been out of it for a month. So sorry. I will be here much more often. This space is very importance and I love you all.
    Really.

11. Jude96

Jude96 Member

Thank you! Kind words brother!

12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"Love is a many splendored thing".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98pqW8h-sn4

13. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

nice idea...direct phone calls..regarding myself..
    I got 33h of free calling towards the USA..
    it's included into my phone subscription packet...
    i can call for free between my local time 17.00h until 08 am next morning..
    i called Shameless Heifer(Mary)once...nice to contact her..
    do not call me...it will cost you all too many bucks...[​IMG]
    we should try to get this thread a revival boost up..

Tiger

14. carlo dee

carlo dee Member

Thought I'd hide in here. It's scary out there.

15. Scorpio Kenny

Hey to ALL. Love you! I have been out to lunch for at least two months now. Trying to get back on the HORSE. So to speak. LOL
    Just checking in with my beloved Tiger and penguin and all of you LOVES

Happy HIPPIE. WE Rock!

16. Scorpio Kenny

Carlos Dee
    Yeah, You've certainly found the right place to hide out. Welcome HOME, Brother. You're SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

let's bring this thread back alive..it's not gonna be easy..
    people are reluctant to open up and don't know what to tell really..
    i recall this thread in the past as a funtime option to all who ever posted in there..
    the house is there...some rooms are occupied...but...we became all hermits(ahah)[​IMG][​IMG]

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You are right tiger. I remember the parties with awesome music...good times.
    We have to get some people before we try that again but I think I will sit in the lobby and share a tale or two.
    First one happened Wednesday
    My boss (who fired me 8 years ago in that big cost cutting recession.) Oh yeah for those that hasn't followed the stoners lounge. I got hired back 7 months ago.
    He is walking around with one of the corporate guys and tells him. " this is pensfan, he left 8 years ago for bigger and better things but found out that the grass isn't greener on the other side so he came back."
    Don't know why he didn't tell the truth. 'He fired me 8 years ago so he could get a new boat and then I survived a boiler explosion but my factory didn't and they had 2 guys out with career ending injuries so rather than take a chance with some guy off the street he hired someone he knew could do the job with almost no training'.
    He seems to be treating me fairly this time around. I just hope that it's not because he knows I will be blindsided again.

old tiger likes this.
  19. Scorpio Kenny

Hi guys. It's Kenny, just checking in. This space has sure gotten thin. Use to be full of people. The good old days were just last year.
    LOL