Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

I'm just sitting here being a hippie.
    "Hi"

2. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

ahah..Kenny..real hippies don't sit around too much..real hippies think about a better world..[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I just reached home after a long Qatar Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur..14 hours in total with a break in Doha...
    as i said..I will upload my pictures..and start giving comments and impressions about my Borneo and Malaysia trip..
    i love writing...specially about travelling...just read my blog...internet and cellphones..are a must while travelling.. :bandana:
    i booked hotels,backpackers hostels etc...via booking.com and kept contact with a good sincere friend(ahah)
    i missed you all like hell[​IMG] [​IMG]i am gonna live my life as I always do...
    goa psy rave at 8 november in Antwerp in the Petrol club with likewise friends..hi?
    i'll put my dancing shoes on as always..
    Tiger

3. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

oh...I see a lot of threads in this;way....whats a REAL AND TRUE hippie etc?in the real sense of that word??
    i cannot answer that question.....but in th true sense of this forum..it's in way useless..
    i do not wanna say it was a 60's thingie...NO..it is not..It will always be connected to a 69 Woodstock vibe?the music?
    in my opinion..it's NOT that way..WOODSTOCK maybe as seen in that sense?...today we are 2016?
    where are we now in that vibe??is is a thing in the past??for me it is not..it is still a positive VIBE..if you all know what i mean..?
    being a hippie..is a state of mind..i call it my religion..it's not about music,clothes,long hair..or how you all ook..
    it's about HOW you you feel spiritually in your own self?..and how you try to transfer that hippie feeling feeling into others...that's being a hippie.. :guitarist:

1 person likes this.
  4. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Good post.

I wrote something a year or so ago about the Hippies which I shared on this forum. It was called, 'Where Art Thou Dionysian Ubermensch, Savior of Culture?' It is fairly long but here is an excerpt (For those of you who are somewhat new to the forum you can go to the actual post by clicking the arrow in the upper right corner of the quote):

As you can say---I propose that the Hippies were the true Ubermensch, or Superman, predicted by Nietzsche as he foresaw the Modern Age collapse into an age of nihilism.

I actually have decided to turn this into a future book (once I am done with the ones I am working on now). I have been taking notes and drawing up an outline.

It would be about the Hippie as Nietszche's Superman----revisiting Nietzsche's philosophy based mainly on his books, The Birth of Tragedy, Twilight of the Idols, The Antichrist, and Beyond Good and Evil, demonstrating that it is at times, a Hippie philosophy, and at other times a deconstruction of Western and Modern culture that paved the way for the Hippies.

Then I also talk about the need for a new Dionysian movement before we destroy ourselves.

1 person likes this.
  5. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

I am back..and i started up my travel blog..just read it...what this thread is concerned...
    i promessed you all I keep it alive...if house members do NOT post..that's their look out..but..I will keep on posting here...[​IMG] [​IMG]
    because I put my true soul in this thread...it's about true love and understanding,..respect and trust..
    and being a TRUE hippie..not just a chick/dude typing messaging on a bloody internet keyboard..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK2Pltm8ZsQ&feature=youtu.be

1 person likes this.
  6. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Just stopped in to say hi to my fellow hippie brethren. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Hello Sam, or is it Samatha?

8. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

You can call me Sam. Hi!!

9. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

Welcome in this house...the Samantha...pick yourself a room and feel free to post..enough rooms with a vacancy...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Thanks Old Tiger, that speaks volumes. :)

1 person likes this.
  11. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

mighty strong tobacco ceremony in Kota Kinabulu(Sabah)these tribal folks must have stronger lungs then me...[​IMG]
    when i got that shot of tobacco i really felt that blow in my inside...nice experience...
    so..how is everybody in this house?
    greetings...Tiger

[​IMG]

nice folks these Iban tribals...me and a local beauty...

[​IMG]

12. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

this tread is again dissapearing..ahah..I will not allow it...people in here have a spiritual connection..
    pity they lost the path?is it?wanna bet someone wil turn and twist this posting into something they cannot get their head and mind into?
    oh well..I care 2 shits...internet,ya know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYY0BasWlRA&feature=youtu.be

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

14. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

I expected that..but...i still love you for who you are in this forum...

sve najbole[​IMG]
    although i do not agree with your postings sometimes...
    critisism bounces back ,dear Piaf
    do not hurt yourself..or do not hurt others...in a forum like this...it's not worth it
    i could say more...but i close my mouth...after all..who am I?who are you?just a member with a voice?
    too much of Trump and sex in this forum..the ex Yougaslavia..I loved it...
    lol even more then you..

15. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Had a happy hippy house party last evening in Santa Rosa with Alicia Bay Laurel and three other original Wheeler Ranch commune ?residents?

[​IMG]
    Karin Lease, David Hatch, Alicia Bay Laurel, Ramon Sender.

Alicia is touring her show "Living on the Earth" which is the story of how the book came about through living on the land at Wheeler Ranch way back when...afterwards we all had dinner together for the fun of it.

Interested to hear that it is still there, and now surrounded by other large communes :)

Her talk about living in San Francisco back in '66 and onward is entertaining, enlightening, and of historical significance for many reasons.

4 people like this.
  16. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  17. Scorpio Kenny

Neat ! HipChris,

That looks like a good group. I didn't know that you lived around Santa Rosa, Chris.

Rita of Rita and Ranger had been living at Wheeler's Ranch back in the day. Bill Wheeler owns a ridge top with tall redwoods trees and meadows west of Occidental, California. In the spring irises pop up out of the new grass where the sunlight gets through the redwood trees. To the west you can see the distant ocean from the ridge line on days when there are no coastal clouds

I don't know of any current communes in that area now-a-days.

My Ex and I owned an art gallery back around 1997, first in Freestone, Ca. Bill Wheeler found the building to rent for us. He was our very first one man show of his paintings. It sole out. Later on we moved the gallery to Bodega, Ca.

Bill has a really nice two story fairy tale style house. He built it. All redwood.

Tell us more about your get together.

18. Scorpio Kenny

Where's all of the hippies that hang out here?

Welcome back to my Belgium brother! Big Love Kitty Cat. Love you, Man.

HipChris, please tell us more. I think that I may have met some of those people. Don't know.

Love to ALL.

19. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

i m glad i see true real hippies in this thread..i posted this somewhere else
    about hippies==is it really a matter of long hair,drugs and rockn'roll?
    i believe hippies are folks who believe in a better world..
    the term=drugs,long hair,hippie clothes..that is in in my opinion a 60's cliché...
    they wanna belong to that vibe..how many true ones are left on this forum?
    it's sex...and personal satisfaction these days..the ego trippers...the kick?Oh..yeah..yeah..
    a real hippie.it's not about clothes,drugs,how one looks..a real hippie spreads love to every one around...
    it's a feeling between ear to ear....I'm not a true hippie..in the real sense of the word..
    I am a gypsie hippie traveller.[​IMG] and I spread my vibes..my message..true hippies are not internet freaks on a keyboard..
    keyboards..lead to false conclusions..true sanayasis and gurus in India..live in caves..they do not write messages on internet to get noticed..[​IMG]
    oh well..this forum..to me it's a hippie forum of the modern ages..the kick of self satisfaction..[​IMG]
    but.....believe me..I'm staying here...because i believe in the hippie message..
    and that is..spreading love from heart to heart..from soul to soul..
    and by the way..who am i ??only a silly old Belgian who travelled a bit?
    but..I travelled the soul and the mind as well..that counts in the total packet,dear friends...
    and i know what i am saying..you all know that,is it not?

20. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

few songs to keep this thread going..i am still here...hihi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRGDaOK2H88&feature=youtu.be