Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

2. Hi guys, sorry I wasn't here to greet you all yesterday. Make yourselves at home,feel free to use whatever but, please, the room at the top of the stairs to the right is my personal space and only entered by invitation. The rest of the house, make it your own. I was out last night because it rained, properly rained, not just the usual blink and you've missed it type of rain for the first time in over a year and I had to go and check on stuff. 30ºC (85ºish F) today and just back from a 2 hour hike! So what you all doing?

3. ChinaCatSunflower67

ChinaCatSunflower67 Member

A two our hike sounds amazing! I have to go suit shopping today for my grad. I get to play the "business hippie", id much rather go to a second hand shop and buy a retro coloured suit from the 70's though... actually id much rather not wear clothes all.:D

4. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

ChinaCatSunflower67

"... actually id much rather not wear clothes all."

Well, when you're done with all of that, just come back here to your Living room and get nude and hang out.

5. Scorpio Kenny

etherea,

My friend. Welcome home. Do you want to help decorate the place?

6. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I was, I am, I hope I will be.

7. ChinaCatSunflower67

ChinaCatSunflower67 Member

Wayy ahead of you buddy! ;) wheres the washroom by the way? ive been searchin for hours!

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Looks like everyone is away or sleeping...I'll tip toe down the hall, get a shower, and slip into bed. Who makes coffee in the morning?

9. Scorpio Kenny

Coffee?
    After dinner anyone can set up the coffee pot for the next morning. There's an automatic alarm clock (silent) type timer on the coffee maker. Our early risers set the timer on the coffee maker.

For those of us who drink coffee, late night, the house owns a second coffee maker. This avoids problems. There's also a large espresso machine.

We're all responsible and we all make it all work. Together.
    Smiles!

10. 2 coffee makers cool! I can live with that! Anyway Kenny's for giving the communal area a new lick of paint. Ideas peeps? It's got to suit us all so imput's really really important!Remember you can't complain if it ¡s so fucking bright that it's putting you off your morning cornflakes if you didn't pass comment. Anyway, anyone into feng shui? I've bought a book but haven't as yet got round to actually reading it. It does look kinda cool on the coffee table though ;) Hey, ChinaCat, what's wrong with wearing something retro and really really colourful to your grad? If that's the kind of person you are nobody should be surprised - go on just do it! You can show the photos to us all!

11. Oh, I forgot the toilet's on the second floor, 3rd door to the right! There is another small one next to the lounge but the less said about that the better ;)

12. Scorpio Kenny

Cool. This is coming along nicely. Even better than I'd hope for.

You didn't look past the third floor linen closet in the hall. There's a full bath your chosen floor too.

There is a full bathroom/ WC on each floor and one in the basement. Half of the basement is a crash pad set up for travelers and quick visits. Practically wall to wall double bed mattresses on the carpeted floor. Candles. Incense. Cheap Indian Tapestries on the walls, like http://www.turtleislandimports.com/index.cgi/kw=cheap hippie tapestries
    And massage oils for making new friends with if you want.

etherea
    How do you like your bedroom?
    Did you pick third floor in the front or in the back, looking at the back yard? Or a bigger room in the middle of the floor?

Make any new friends yet? Aside of me that is.

The kitchen is big and has a huge pantry. Smells link someone is baking cake or something in the oven. Everybody here is always coming up with ideas. And doing them with others to help.

13. Oh shit! You've smelled the bread. I was hoping to serve it later as a surprise. I've also got wholewheat cranberry and hazelnut muffins on the go and a vanilla cheesecake.

14. Anyway I'm going to have to pop out to the shops when this stuff is ready. Will be back in a couple of hours! Maybe a little longer. I'll get those wee colour chart things so everyone can have a look.

15. Scorpio Kenny

So, that's you playing in the kitchen.
    Yum!

ChinaCatSunflower67 and FlyingFly will Love that. Smells terrific.

Did babyjay go out to the park today or is she talking with people down stairs in the crash pad? Smoking? I don't know.

I think that Aerianne is still sleeping. That's ok. I think that she simply picked the first bedroom at the top of the first flight of stairs. The closest one. Maybe that's kind of smart. Especially if you coming in beat.

I'm in the computer room right now, working.

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm up and Espresso'd. Thanks, that machine rocks and the front steps are a nice spot for coffee and a cigarette in the morning.

17. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Just came home. Any bread left?

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I'm in the studio if anybody needs me......

19. Hi! I'm home! Just going to dump this stuff and then I'll join you outside on the step. Anyone given any more thought to the decorating thing that Kenny's so set on? Oh by the way, peeps down stairs are quite keen to help. Or so they say,they haven't quite reached the nodding dog stage yet today.

20. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

it IS very easy. basically only requires knowledge, and the actual act of doing it. which is why i love it as work! its so therapeutic, i really need to find a job in the horticulture industry, i miss plants and its only been a few days...

i am you as you are me and we are all togethaaa~

i was out binging in the lovely city of chicago n____n ive been so many lovely places in the past few days since posting, i took plenty of pictures too, don't worry! :daisy: