Happy Easter

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by vactom, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

most cultures have a spring festival. it's a good idea to thank the gods that everything has stopped dying and the sun has decided to come out again.
    I like how a lot of the rituals and symbols associated with Easter have lived on long after their meaning has died out. it's like that with a lot of christian holidays, halloween, christmas... i guess it's because the children like it...

i guess it's better than beating up the jews like they used to do back in the day...

2. slaterr

slaterr Member

all i did was smoked a bowl and ate some chocolate

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

theres no such thing as god and angels, move away ppl nothing to see here lol

4. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

Repent! and you shall be saved

5. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

eggs (and possibly bunnies too, but i don't know) = fertility, which is a main point of the celebration of the spring equinox. if that wasn't already said...

6. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

my friend yelled "satan loves you" to some church goers this morning as we were driving by. then we got high

7. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

When in fact the spring equinox takes place on the 21st of this year. That is more than 2 weeks, almost 3, that they were off by celebrating. They must not have been as smart as the Mayans... Well of course they weren't. But either way, I suppose they were sort of close.

8. billy96

billy96 Member

everyone saint peters food infront of him at the last supper was really an egg, and he was a bunny.

9. mr.greenxxx

lol ^ YES FUCK YES. but because god doesnt exist, the bunny must have done it himself, unless.... the bunny was fake :/ so then its a double cross, and if davinchi was fake too? then the mona lisa must have been painted by tony bush right? wrong- it was eye, yep mad eye done it. then he had sex with charlie the unicorn, or did he, because the story states clearly that he got his kidney removed, so did he have sex before r after? u see this is the type of shit religion leads to- fucking psycho shit.

10. mr.greenxxx

OMG i got it, so davinchi fucked the bunny, because the bunny had allready fucked jesus who had HIV. mkay, so the bunny being immune to it developed bunny flew, so davinchi then raped tony bush, giving him bird flu, because everyone knows bush is a bird in a human body, so bush caused bird flu. then mad eye thanks to his fucked up genes got the real version sliced with flu, HIV flu, which he infected charlie the unicorn with while having sex with him while his kidney was getting cut out. so after charlie dies tyeing off the loose ends. but the loose ends arent tied, becuse the bunny, gave birth to george w blair, who later fucked some ho who then gave birth to paris hilton. so the HIV flu continues... i love my creative mind, maybe i should rite a childrens book? lol

11. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The spring equinox varies year to year, so it's not surprising that over thousands of years after the initial celebrations the exact date of the equinox has moved a little. And in regards to their intelligence, most historians consider the Norse vikings to be pretty intelligent. They had brilliant war tactics for their time; they aren't really comparable to the Mayans, but they weren't any less intelligent by any means.

12. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Didn't Jesus have a miracle birth from the Virgin Mary?... Which is why she's called the virgin Mary?

13. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Easter is on the first sunday after the first monday of the vernal equinox.

14. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Mary was a virgin when jesus was concieved.
    She later had other kids, so she prolly didn't die a virgin.
    And joe might have been a little antsy so she prolly didn't give birth a virgin.

15. vactom

Lmao, did I read that wrong, or are you implying that joe the carpenter was a pedofile?

16. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

It's not pedophilia to have sex with a pregnant woman.
    it's safe up until their water breaks.

17. La Revolución

La Revolución Member

I'm a big fan of Alex Grey, nice peice you chose.

Viva Vatcom!

18. mr.greenxxx

euwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

19. vactom

Thanks man, Alex Grey is probably my favorite artist. While a lot of his stuff looks alike, he has abstract beings in most of it, and it makes for a really good time looking at ;)

20. vactom

Ok, I thought you were talking about her children not being virgins after birth, as in he fucked them. Thanks for clearing it up:)