Happiness. Why we should all treasure it.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Forget me not, May 31, 2007.

1. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Have you ever been so happy that you've just wanted to sing? Have you ever had a desire to roll around laughing? Have you ever felt like dancing and you don't know why? Share your experiances here!
    This feeling is one of the best you could have. Treasure it, look after it, feel happiness to it's full extent and love life! Never throw it away.
    Peace and love wished to you all!

2. lovejanisandgrace

lovejanisandgrace Estimated Prophet

I love that feeling, where you are so happy that it wells up inside of you and is so powerful, you just have to make noise. It happened to me when I received my grades for this past semester, when I see the sun shining in my window every morning, when I see smiling babies, the list goes on and on!

Great thread, forget me not!

3. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Thankyou lovejanisandgrace! Happiness is such a lovely thing, it's hard not to express it. Hopefully by shouting out our happiness to the world we will spread a little bit of it around!
    Peace and love to all.

4. The Beat Poetess

The Beat Poetess Member

I know exactly what you mean . . . it's like your heart just swells inside your chest. The other day I was just ambling around listening to "Ripple" by the Grateful Dead (live, off of the album "Reckoning"), and the sun was shining and the world just seemed so beautiful and I just couldn't help but grin as I stolled along. I got some weird looks, but hell, I was just happy.

5. lovejanisandgrace

lovejanisandgrace Estimated Prophet

I find that listening to the Grateful Dead often induces me to grin like a fool.

6. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yep, I love being that happy. Happiness is a great feeling. I hate when people try and belittle happiness and feign depression. I don't know why one wouldn't want to be happy. :)