Hands

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WishIWasAHippie, May 30, 2006.

1. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

How many of you, when you buy acid from a dealer you don't know, or whatever, think, "Is this actually acid? Is it working?" etc etc while you're starting to come up...

And then you look down at your hands and just go..."Oh." haha

Cause that's about the greatest feeling in the world :)

Thought I'd share.

Goodnight.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

What is this, some kind of inside L guru magic secret code?

3. WishIWasAHippie

Nope, just me stoned at 2 am

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

haha i figured something like that lol. For me, the entrance into insainty, is usually when I hear a noise from really far away, like a plane flying overhead for example, I feel like this weird connection to it, then someimtes i imagine myself to be on the plane, than back to where im at, and if it happens fast enough, i know i got the real deal

5. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Just hope all the pass times you did acid, it was the real stuff. And if it was, then you'd know if you really did get acid or not when you trip next.

6. WishIWasAHippie

Well, everytime I'v tripped, it's been a small small small blotter, no taste, kinda metallic like texture to it though, and all hte hallucinations are incredibly vivid, smooth, flowing, and just...perfect...I don't know how to describe it...but either way, every trip has been the same...so yeah...that's all I'm workin on haha

But anyway, I noticed that also time kinda bends...like for maybe 5 seconds, it feels like all noises do that movie slow down voice thing where it's really deep and such...you know what I mean...and then just snaps back to "normal" (Normal as LSD gets that is haha)

But the first thing I notice is the hands, then the noise hah

7. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Haha, I had that with shrooms, but I don't think it snapped back, just eventually wore off. It's cool though ;).