handjobs/etiquette

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by erotikpolitician, Apr 16, 2007.

1. erotikpolitician

erotikpolitician Member

hi,
    i'm kind of a late bloomer sexually and lately i've been hooking up with a close male friend. i recently began giving him handjobs, and i'm concerned that i'm not doing them the right way, or long enough. the only time i know when to stop is when he shoots his load, but i know there is more to jerking him off than rubbing him up and down with a good grip. and after he comes, i never know the right thing to do afterward. even when it gets messy it's still a little awkward with us. we have a good time but i want the two of us to enjoy ourselves as much as possible, for both of us to be comfortable, and i'm looking to stimulate him as much as possible. any ideas?

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Have a hand towel nearby so you can clean him off after he cums, or give it to him so he can do it. As you give him the hand job, ask him how he likes it, or ask him to demonstrate for you how he does it to himself.

Is he circumcised? Loose cut? Uncut? How you give a guy a hand job depends on the answer to this question, since most cut and uncut guys masturbate differently. If he is cut, and it is a loose cut, or if he is uncut, most guys like you to make an "O" with your thumb and index finger, and grasp the penis tightly about half way up, and pull the loose skin on the shaft over the coronal ridge of the head and then all the way back down, stretching it taut. And then do it again and again until he cums.

If cut, without a lot of residual foreskin remaining, you should stroke him using a good amount of lubrication on your hand. Doing it without lubrication could cause chafing on his penis.

Check out "AdvancedMasturbation.com" for 40 or so techniques of male masturbating, demonstrated with moving pictures of each technique.

Bryce likes this.
  3. TomK

TomK Member

Have you asked him what he likes? If not, then do so. If you're making him cum, I'm sure he'll be happy, but it's nice to vary things rather than just doing it the same way every time.

Instead of getting a good grip, try stroking very lightly up and down the shaft and lightly stroking the head. Unless he's over-sensitive it may drive him crazy. And if you can tell when he's about to blow, stop and wait for a few seconds before starting again. That builds up the tension and if you do it a couple of times he'll be begging you to finish him off.

4. Bongish

Bongish Banned

just as he's about to cum, place your mouth gently over the head of the peni, then receive the load in ur mouth.

that is proper ettiqute.

Slutty Sue and averageguy6 like this.
  5. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^ lol right on.. thats how i like it. most of the time the girl will deep throat my cock as much as she can and start choking on it and ill bust my load in her throat, and she smiles and licks the rest up. the last 3 chicks have done that. it was awesome

6. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

dont listen to the boys talking about deep throating.

if you are giving a hand job and he orgasims, then you are probably doing something right.

awkwardness comes probably coz its new, and unusual.

possibly once you get used to each other that feeling will go away.

AstroShark likes this.
  7. Bongish

Bongish Banned

don't listen to her.

swallow, and he will be forever greatful.

8. DirtyDave

DirtyDave Member

Well, just the fact that you are doing in the first place is a turn on for him. Speaking for myself, I love getting touched by someone other than me.

As far as length, if you are going till he finishes, then it's long enough. I think most guys could cum even from a bad HJ, I know I have. So I'm sure there's room for improvement.

I love getting handjobs now, but when I was younger I didn't. I thought "hey, I can do that for myself!" Then I met a girl who had great technique, now I love them.

DON'T just grab it and start jerking as fast as you can. NOT the way to do it, unless you're using LOTS of lube. It can hurt, especially if you just get a tight grip on it and move the skin up and down. Ouch. Remember, any way you do it, lube is your friend. Spit will work, but hand lotion is better, I've found.

Lube it up good, and start slowly. You'll have the urge to go faster, but don't. Going slow will dive him crazy, it really intesifies the sensation. Also vary your grip a bit, get your wrist into and make a twisting motion when you get to the top. You can vary the speed at this point too. And act like you're really into it, too. We like to see that.

What will also make it hotter for him is if you do it on your knees in front of him, topless. Then, if they're big enough, slide him in between your breasts a bit (a bit of lotion here will help). Then, when he's ready to pop, let him do it right on your chest.

Hope that's not too graphic, but seriously, he'll go nuts for that.

9. Bongish

Bongish Banned

hahaha, he said "nuts."

10. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

Moonshine, LOL

Let the guys state their case and we'll listen when the ladies state their's.

And, deep throat may be thrilling, but if it gives her trouble, let her do it her way.

11. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Well you stop shortly after he cums, you’re doing a good job. If you want it to be better for him you have to ask him. No one else can tell you what he likes.

Have you let him give you a “hand job” at the same time?

12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I would assume proper handjob etiquette is to finish what you start

13. mcme

mcme lurker

Can I get an amen?

Kerri likes this.
  14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple and have a great sex life together. My wife will do whatever I want to provide sexual stimulation to me, and I will for her as well. The key is to communicate. For me, she knows not to grab it and just jerking. She will start slow and get it really hard. I am one of those men that produce a lot of precum and she loves the taste of it. You should try it. I am just a little over average in length and nothing to brag about.
    She does keep me lubed up with her saliva.
    She watches for the precum. Learn to edge your man. My wife loves to put her mouth on my penis head just to catch my cum shot.
    She will swallow and then share some with me. Learn to embrace his cum as much as he loves to do oral on you and taste your sweet juices.
    We make this a very intimate part of our sex life for each other. Just keep it sexy.

MullerHauss likes this.
  15. Kerri

Kerri Members

It sounds to me like you're doing it right :)

AstroShark and Twogigahz like this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Just remember, be careful about friction, as the skin is a bit delicate. The head is where 90% of the action is and the goal is to stimulate the head by rolling the skin up and down over it - that's rolling not rubbing. If he doesn't have enough skin to do that up to the rim, some lubricant would be good so you can rub up and over the head. You want to avoid directly rubbing the head while dry. Best is to ask him to show you just how he likes it and tell him not to be shy about it. Don't stop the instant you see cum - keep going until he says stop as the orgasm lasts beyond that for a few seconds and kind of fizzles out early without continued stimulation through it. Yeah, it gets messy, but enjoy the afterglow and scenery a while before you rush to clean up - he will need to catch his breath and you can admire your accomplishment. Consider giving him a BJ as the sensations are far more intense and intimate - sure eliminates the clean up issue, too. Trust me, that's what he is really wants, too, we're all alike....

Goander, Jimi Smacks and Kerri like this.
  17. Kerri

Kerri Members

Some pro tips here :)

18. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Professional, with years of first hand experience. And some second hand, too..... Funny, I hadn't realized the original post was from 2007, hopefully, they've progressed beyond a hand job by now...

Kerri likes this.
  19. Kerri

Kerri Members

lol it’s okay, imo, once in a while to shake things up - figuratively of course

Twogigahz likes this.
  20. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Dude, this post is from 11 years ago. WTF?