handcuffed for foxy

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by crackforkids, May 10, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

ok, so i was busted with DXM and foxy. i told them it was all DXM and they let me go no harm no foul, but my pills are being analyzed somewhere in a lab.

my foxy pill was only 6mg, do you think they will be able to test that accurately, i doubt it.
    and it is my first offense, and my dad's a firefighter, and i was honest and gave them no problem, so i doubt i have anything to worry about, what do you think?

i ate shrooms two days after and had an intensely mental trip, it wasnt bad, but i had arrest looming in my iminat future. o welll, i feel better now and i plan on eating more shrooms in a few days,.

2. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

you said you were honest and you said that you lied, both in the same post. So which is it? I'm not sure about the accuracy of testing methods, but Foxy sure isn't legal anymore, you could get in some trouble

3. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Modern analytical chemistry can identify a compound given only a few MICROGRAMS of sample to work with.

4. mixmaster

mixmaster Member

If the testing lab is competent, you're cooked. However, there is a bit of a silver lining here-the vast array of analogs/homologs out there can confuse the shit out of a less than high quality lab tech, and the results could get skewed to the point where they can't positively ID the substance. Also, Foxy wasn't on the DEA schedule until 2002 or 2003, and uniform testing procedures and reagents may not be as well established as those for say, MDA or DMT. If you don't hear about it within 6-7 days, you're probably OK, too...the results usually come back in 3-4 days. In any case, the best of luck to you!

5. EllisDTripp

You really think they would use old fashioned "wet chemistry" techniques with color changing reagents and such?

I figured that they would just crush the pill, dissolve a bit in a solvent, and shoot it through a GC/MS. As long as the spectrum for 5-MeO-DIPT is in a database somewhere, the guy is screwed.

6. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If your foxy cap looked like your dxm cap you can be an unwitting victim potentially...say you got some dxm from someone to help with your cough or something..shit at that point don't say anything, get a lawyer.

7. crackforkids

i did a little bit of both lying and truthful facts. well all this happened in a small white rich suburb. and i am a first offender, these cops dont know me. they said thanks for telling them the truth and let me go, i havent heard from them since, and this all happened last week. i think im going to be alright. well wish me luck tho

8. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Dude, they ate your foxy.

9. crackforkids

eugene, i wouldnt even care if they did. Foxy is no problem to get, and i dont even like it. So good, i hope they took it, and i hope they had a reaction and keeled over.

10. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

If they weren't different I would try for neglegence. Say you thought it was all DXM... I dunno... Your fucked?

11. fractalated

fractalated Member

what is foxy? guess it's a us streetname? haven't heard of it the uk....

oh - and good luck btw dude!

12. EllisDTripp

Some people use the names "Foxy" or "Foxy Methoxy" for the compound 5-methoxy-diisopropyltryptamine, or 5-MeO-DIPT.

Kind of annoying, actually...

13. mixmaster

mixmaster Member

Ellis,

I wasn't talking about wet chemistry...dry-slide analyzers use various reagents,( usually solvent-based), as well. Also, depending on where this kid lives, the agency that is doing the testing may not have an updated data base that includes the 5-MeO-DIPT spectra. Specifically, more rural areas, away from big cities, don't get the new info as fast...sometimes it lags months behind the big city labs, and there is the matter of training the lab techs to recognize it as well. It all depends on where they sent the sample. I hope the kid gets out of it.

14. crackwasthename

crackwasthename Member

years later, im still here

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

you got the signature correct finally

16. polymer

polymer Senior Member

to do a MS test , it would have to be from assay (they'd need to have it in a database)

17. illusion25

illusion25 Member

i have had 2ce confiscated from me and they tested it and found out exactly what it was.
    2ce is still legal in the US so im sure they will know about the foxy.

good luck with everything.
    Its best to probably to tell them you got the pills from some guy off the street thinking they were energy pills or supplement vtamins or some bs excuse.

good luck bro