Hand Sanitzer

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by RealitaT, Apr 10, 2007.

1. sublime94

sublime94 Banned

Lol U jackass.....

Not to laugh at others mistakes.....but...uhm.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!

2. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

TV has corrupted this young soul, if an episode of "The Office" Meridath (the alcoholic) who i believe at this point has given up booze, goes to the hand sanitizer, takes a squirt in her parlm and licks it.

I accidentally swallowed some ISO 99% last night, after doing some research it would be safer to drink that than a methelated product. Still not safe at all as the liver turns ISO into aresenic.

3. in da snake

in da snake Member

Hmm i just had a wierd (and proably dangerous) thought, Hand sanitizer is mostly grain alcohol so you could use it to make a gelled form of salvia tinicure. I might look into this one of these days.

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

That's gross. What is wrong with you people. You realize Isopropyl alcohol is POISON, right? I think you'd throw it up before anything happened but if not you're in trouble. It's not that much better then drinking methylated alcohol, it'll kill you, you'll just need more to do it. Don't 'accidentally' drink that anymore. D=

Also, why bother trying to make a gelled salvia tincture? What's wrong with Everclear? That shit isn't 95% alcohol and it has other random things in it that are probably unpleasant.

Use drinking alcohol people. =P

5. in da snake

in da snake Member

yeah i looked at some in the store, when i made the above post i was under the impression that it was grain alcohol but it's not and has other wierd stuff in it. Tbh idk why i would want to make gelled tinicure, guess to be different lol.

6. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

once i was sleeping over at my friends house and we relized that listerine was like 25% alcohol. We got drunk, but not that much.