hairy women

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sandybay, May 5, 2013.

1. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

You rock drumminmama!

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It doesn't matter to me either way. Actually, variety would be fun I guess. It's hair, you can trim it, shave it, grow it back, dye it, you can do whatever. I got into oral with a girl who kept hers natural. That pussy was attached to the girl I cared about at the time. My current SO prefers to shave. This pussy is attached to the girl I care about at the present time. I simply enjoy performing oral on the girl I have deep romantic feelings for. As long as she's healthy, then hair, no hair, a little bit of hair, rainbow coloured hair, whatever. It's all good. :)

3. LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat Member

When I was younger, I preferred my GFs to be hairless but as I gotten older, It really turns me on for a woman to be natural down there. I always tell my wife not to shave every weekend but she prefers always to be shaven down there. It's too bad maybe as she gets older she will leave it natural for a while, lol

4. som3guy

som3guy Guest

Love them :)

5. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

I like to stay hairy But neatly trimmed. i feel too weird with a bald pussy, like i haven't hit puberty yet or something.

6. Hairluvr64

Hairluvr64 Member

7. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

I love hair on women. I am mid fifties and have never had a woman with a shaved muff. In fact I have only ever had a couple with shaved armpits.
    It turns me on, its supposed to be there. Its very upsetting how people are so weirded out by it these days. Not sure what happened there?
    Anyhoo, I am also all for choice in most matters, so if a girl wants to shave herself, then fine. If a person prefers a woman without hair on her body, fine too.

But tell you what, if you don't like it then for fucks sake deal with it in a mature fashion and dont go around saying "Ewww gross, that shit is nasty" or comments like that. Because that just makes you sound like a silly immature pleb, and a disrespectful one at that. If you REALLY think that hair on a womans chuff is in some way disgusting, then honestly you are not mature enough to be touching one.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Young woman with shaven legs looks a lot more sexier. How many guys shave their legs to make their legs look sexier - not many I would say.

9. tangoDRock

tangoDRock Guest

gorgeous pussy with the Bermuda Triangle bush on the pelvic bone but no hair on the lips because i don't like hair in my mouth.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Why do woman have hairs where it makes them look more male - especially on the legs / underarms for instance ?

11. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Seriously? Well, because they turn into adult human beings and thats what happens? Thats my take on it anyway :/

12. Guitar-Guy

Guitar-Guy Member

Deleted

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  13. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Good point ^

I don't meticulously shave everything. I let my legs get a bit hairy before I shave them. I go back and forth between a full bush and shaven. I don't get any complaints either way, as it should be. If you don't like my hair or lack thereof, you don't get pussy.

14. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

EXACTLY!!!

" If you don't like my hair or lack thereof, you don't get pussy."
    And right on!

15. la Principessa

Thank you. Attraction shouldn't be conditional. You either think the woman is sexy or not. "I'd find you sexy if you didn't have hair" is pretty much the same as saying "I'd find you sexy if you were thinner" and it's just as offensive.

16. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That sounds a lot like 'I'd find you sexy if you weren't you'.....

17. meeses

meeses Member

Well said, love the person for who he/she is. Just like the saying "don't judge a book by its cover".

18. la Principessa

Exactly.

19. derflapin

derflapin Member

my wife is filipino and now 51 y/o and she was never very hairy in the pubic region, and certainly no hair in the anal area, which i am so glad about, however she regularly shaves her pussy region, but keeps a trimmed patch above her pussy, shaped as a triangle or a heart, and this is the way i like her to be, because if i am down there i like it as smooth as possible.

just as i hate pubic hair on my genitals or anal area, so does my wife, and ever since i can remember i have always kept it completely hairless at all times.

my wife will never go near my anal area if its not clean and shaved.

20. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p