Hairy pits (and other bits)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Or's well, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Or's well

Or's well Member

Okay, so I have a thing for hairy armpits but wondered how many others do?

Pics would be nice... :eek:)

2. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

sick

armits are my one thing that i just cant stand ... like everybody has... like nails on a chalkboard i cannot stand armits of any form shape or hairiness.. hairless is better though i guess ...a little less atraction away from them...

the other thing i cant stand is cotton balls... als;jkgh;akwljgha *shudder*

3. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Eh, I'm not a fan of the body hair thing.

Then again, I'm Arab. My back hair keeps me warm in the winter.

4. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

eek, body hair. I like girls that shave. everything. maybe just leave a tiny bit of hair on her pussy, but just a bit.

5. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

It's odd for me, things have changed... I used to only like a girl who shaved her pussy... but lately I've been enjoying the look with hair. Not a wild jungle, mind you but a nice field of hair I can run my face through :p

But shaved or bush, both work for me. As for the rest of the body, I like it shaved.

6. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

lol, you're too cute.

7. gruvenmama420

gruvenmama420 *sweet sugga mama*

i'm hairy and proud! i dont shave anything at all...but i shaved my cooch for the first time in 2 years this summer for my bf..a bit of a change i guess. but still gots the hairy pits and fuzzy legs

8. Rhythm

Rhythm Member

Eww. I'm a guy and I like to get rid of some hair, imagine how I feel about hairy girlz...

9. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

sorry did you say cooch lol... did you mean to spell crotch? or is cooch actually a word that ive never before heard? ahhhh hellpp me out here

10. samson

samson Hepcat

hey, i dont shave my face all the time, its kinda pushy to demand that any girl that wants to be with me shave herself in places even more sensitive!

My girl grows hers sometimes, and enjoys letting people notice, laughing when they get nervous about it. Its not like a way of life or anything, and it doesnt bother me at all when she grows a bit.

So Roman of society to expect a person to shave in order to be set apart from the barbarians. Some folks have some real hangups about things.

C'mon, youve never heard of a coochie? What do you think a hoochie-coochie man is then?

11. Weeble

Weeble Member

Eh.. sometimes I can go a week without shaving my legs and can go for a month without trimming my kitty.. but I can't go more then 48 hours without shaving my pits, and even then I feel dirty.. I'm weird.. it isn't the look and I don't mind other girls that don't shave.. it's just my pits I can't stand having hair.

12. DuskBreeze

DuskBreeze bye bye !

I'm not a fan of hair - on women or men

13. benj

benj Member

I like shaved armpits, shaved legs, and shaved pussies.

14. Lainey

Lainey Member

shaving is the one of the most disturbing thing man has come up with. What the fuck?! i mean really, why doesnt anybody else find it odd to shave your hair off? I personally only shave when I have a date.

15. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

I've always loved body hair on women, especially pits, legs, arms + pussy. I don't mind whether it's slight or totally furry, I'm just totally turned on by the sheer naturalness of it all; I just find the shaved hairless look bland + somehow desexualised. I realise I'm in minority, but it's good to know there are a few other hairy lovers out there + more importantly there are still a small number of natural hairy women out there!

16. Or's well

Or's well Member

WOW, I never thought that there would be such an aversion to hairy women on the forum. But it is nice to find that there are a few natural women out there. Still, no pics I see...

I used to like shaved women, bald EVERYWHERE, but then I started dating a girl who had hairy pits and wasn't afraid to show them. A few years later I realised that I really like the natural look and that it turns me on.

I'm not bothered about being in the minority. I usually am!

17. Lainey

Lainey Member

i wish i could finda guy that hated shaving as much as i do *sigh*

18. Or's well

Or's well Member

Where are you looking? Have you tried NOT shaving before a date? You might be surprised.

19. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like all natural. In the winter, my wife grows her pits out, i snuggle my face in em lol.

I am mixed on private hair, I love a full bush, i just love the way it looks and feels.
    I love to see something so natural.

But i am a sucker for a shaved one too. It offers a whole new world of feeling and texture. It offers more to lick.

BUT when it boils down to it, i just like women, hairy or no.

20. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I dont shave, but in the summer, i shave my mustache.

I have a big full beard and lots of hair.