Hair - what should i do?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by stl_liberal, May 19, 2004.

?

What should I do?

1. Leave it all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cut it wild and dye it.

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Go really short!

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. Just a trim, simple things.

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Shave it off and surprise everyone!

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  1. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I think you should donate your hair to Locks for Love. That way someone else can enjoy your hair, and they need it more. ;)

You could get it cut just past your shoulders, that way you still have some to style with, and dye can be fun, guys love red-heads! ;)
    Have fun!

2. stl_liberal

stl_liberal Member

thanks for all the great ideas so far guys
    what i dont get, is you guys say 'just trim it a little, only to below your shoulders' an its past my butt right now.
    but thanks for the ideas and keep them coming
    ill probably start a new board

3. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

I said only trim it a bit because it help your hair to grow and take off all the dead hair but all so you could get it layerd or something like that get it styled but if you really want to do something other then keep the long hair then cut it all off. (maybe shave your head)

4. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Long haired people of the world unite :p

5. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

long blonde hair is so pretty. I would leave it. You know what is really cool though? dark blue tips, I mean that's only if you want to do something wild. The only thing is I hear blonde hair is very porous, meaning the only way to get dark color out of it is to chemically strip it or cut the colored section off.

6. greenpeace

greenpeace Member

i think you should just do whatever it is that you have always wanted to try but been afraid to do. it will grow back and hey...always remember that no matter how bad of a hair day YOU are having, i guarantee you someone elses is worse. good luck and i hope whatever you decide to do makes you happy

7. stl_liberal

stl_liberal Member

yeah, i think ive pretty much decided now to cut it off short
    could you guys post ideas?

8. shinta

shinta Member

you know what gives a nice effect?
    comb your hair straight,and then cut in triangels so your hair looks spiked at the botom

9. stl_liberal

stl_liberal Member

check out my new board too

10. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I have really long hair, and had the tips died like that. It did look quite cool, soon faded though ..

11. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

what new board?

12. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

Okay... nothing against any girls with short hair, but it really really bugs me when girls with like gorgeous long hair go and cut it short((anywhere higher then the shoulders or right around there)) i love long hair and it just always seems to look bad on everyone i've ever seen that gets their hair cut im sorry ... however, i do like REALLY short hair like that you can like spike the back up, ok maybe i just like long or short short but not medium!!! hehee sorry i was traumatized as a child my mom cut off all my hair so now i cry everytime i get just a trim =( but i think girls that go all the way and shave their heads are cool because its ballsy and its different and it sometimes looks extremely cute.

13. stl_liberal

stl_liberal Member

the new board is hair 2, look at the rest of my boards and youll find it

14. ozzy63347

ozzy63347 Member

i dont think girls should keep hair a but if ya feel strongly about it its cool power within the spirt is all that matters..... and if it makes you happy then keep on rocking and rooling..... i got hair all over and the only spot i do not want it is back nasty it is in my family but i am trying to keep the back clean lol

15. busboy5447

busboy5447 Member

I just cut my hair a couple weeks ago, and trimmed my beard to. It was really liberating the first couple days, now I miss it and really regret it.